• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fertygo

P1 Hate in that general side thread made me sad :(

I03b05p.jpg

7qMsEZy.jpg

vXBmogH.jpg
This is the truth. That braided ponytail is everything Fuuka needed.

I hope you have same criticism to Mitsuru too if that's what you think to Fuuka.

Moonlight

Banned
Well, I kind of do. Mitsuru is likable, but she was always a larger than life character with larger than life problems that I had trouble getting a lot out of. I never really thought of her as an exceptionally deep character.

Yukari is still the best character in P3 (with Junpei a close second, of course).

Dantis

Yukari and Junpei were the only characters who I felt were really grounded and complex, but I actually thought it worked to the game's favour. It was like, you were three completely normal and realistic teenagers surrounded by these ridiculous stereotypes and situations.

It's further accentuated by the fact that most of the people you share the dorm with don't show up outside of the main story, and everyone in the outside world is like your trio, being more grounded and normal.

All we know about Persona 5's theme so far is a bunch of chairs. Kanji wielded chairs like a professional wrestler in P4. Therefore, we can easily work out that P5's theme is professional wrestling.

God... it's all coming together now.

Your party is The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Macho Man Randy Savage's ghost, and Sergeant Slaughter, with Shogun as your navigator for good measure.

Game of the Year right there.

Lunar15

Your party is The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Macho Man Randy Savage's ghost, and Sergeant Slaughter, with Shogun as your navigator for good measure.

Game of the Year right there.

I... I'd really enjoy this game.

Although, I think JR should be the navigator. "BAH GAWD, HE'S WEAK TO ICE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom