• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar15

The+Rock+Clapping.gif

Levito

Banned
Erin also favorited that tweet I sent to John--further confirmation.

Didn't an Atlus translator work in the "I don't know what you know about Japan (I'm an expert)" infamous line from GAF into P4? (Except it was 'world history' in the game)

Imagine if.... You see where I'm going with this.

Daimaou

Didn't an Atlus translator work in the "I don't know what you know about Japan (I'm an expert)" infamous line from GAF into P4? (Except it was 'world history' in the game)

We've had Atlus employees in the IRC before, too.

Lunar15

Dwayne Johnson to voice the strength arcana in the P5 english dub.

Also, I think Nich had mentioned that the "I'm an expert" line didn't actually come from NeoGAF: the joke migrated to other forums and the translators grabbed it from there. I could be thinking of something completely separate, though.

Dwayne Johnson to voice the strength arcana in the P5 english dub.

Also, I think Nich had mentioned that the "I'm an expert" line didn't actually come from NeoGAF: the joke migrated to other forums and the translators grabbed it from there. I could be thinking of something completely separate, though.

I can imagine it now, the social link is with a pro wrestler whose losing interest with wrestling, but through his interactions with the player soon finds his love for wrestling once again.

Squire

Banned

That's what I was referring to on the last page, haha. Clearly the joke is out to an extent!

Nachos

That's what I was referring to on the last page, haha. Clearly the joke is out to an extent!

So what's the story behind all this, anyway? I know Levito had Chie "The Rock" Satonaka as his avatar for a while, but how did this all start?

I can imagine it now, the social link is with a pro wrestler whose losing interest with wrestling, but through his interactions with the player soon finds his love for wrestling once again.
If you reverse the link, it eventually ends like this. (Speaking of Suda...) Also, I love your name!

Dantis

So I was going to post some really bad fanart that I came across, but then I realised how mean that would be.

So instead I'll just say that man, there is some bad Naoto fanart.

I can never tell when you're joking and not joking, but posting someone else's art and saying "Look how bad this looks!" would be a real dick move.

Yes, I agree and that is why I said: "It would legitimately be really crummy of you to do so. This thread is about love, not hate."

Levito

Banned
So what's the story behind all this, anyway? I know Levito had Chie "The Rock" Satonaka as his avatar for a while, but how did this all start?

I'm a pretty nostalgic person, and I was a huge fan of The Rock when I was a kid. He was an idol of sorts. So earlier this year I came across this. Thought it would be hilarious if you could spout responses like this in RPG's.

Also there was this newbie that came in the thread and started shitting on Teddie and I responded with "It doesn't matter..." You get the idea. lol

Jintor

Can you smelllllllllllllllllllll what [something that rhymes with the rock] is cookinggggggggg

Poor dantis-kun. *pat pat*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom