• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
7qnYNTh.jpg

Since we're posting fan art, here's what I've been working on this evening:

TWILT and CrazyTank asked for these Vita wallpapers, but feel free to use them too.

And remember, if there's something you'd like made, don't hesitate to send me requests here, on Twitter, or on my deviantART page! I'd like to do a Vita wallpaper each for the Investigation Team and Shadow Operatives, and then I'm going to work on some Persona Q wallpapers either for Vita and/or smartphones, seeing as the 3DS won't let you change your background D: That should get me into 2014, but I'm always looking for more to do.

Phew, done for tonight, though-- enjoy!

Gazoinks

TWILT and CrazyTank asked for these Vita wallpapers, but feel free to use them too.

And remember, if there's something you'd like made, don't hesitate to send me requests here, on Twitter, or on my deviantART page! I'd like to do a Vita wallpaper each for the Investigation Team and Shadow Operatives, and then I'm going to work on some Persona Q wallpapers either for Vita and/or smartphones, seeing as the 3DS won't let you change your background D: That should get me into 2014, but I'm always looking for more to do.

Woah, these're awesome. Great work. My only minor niggle would be that the yellow on yellow for Yu's name means it doesn't stand out as well as Mitsuru's does.

Squire

Banned

You're amazing, man! Can you do Yukiko next? I wish you were doing the P5 OT.

Not nearly enough Rise or Yukiko art you guys.

P-GAF slackin'.

Before any of you ask, Yosuke is indeed present. He is the P4. It is deep meta commentary on how Yosuke basically acts like the true MC for most of the game. It is deep, might have gone over all your tiny little micro brains.

PK Gaming

Arigatou gozaimasu...!

TWILT

Banned

I said it on Twitter already, but this is awesome! Thanks! :)

Hrm, now that I do have a Vita, any chance you'd be up for doing a Rise wallpaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom