• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
t5i0.jpg

I'm very tempted to make avatars outta these.

Nachos

I'm a pretty nostalgic person, and I was a huge fan of The Rock when I was a kid. He was an idol of sorts. So earlier this year I came across this. Thought it would be hilarious if you could spout responses like this in RPG's.

Also there was this newbie that came in the thread and started shitting on Teddie and I responded with "It doesn't matter..." You get the idea. lol

Okay, it's starting to make a bit more sense, haha. Did that "newbie" ever stick around, or did you lay the smackdown on his candy ass too much?

Good fanart exists?
I'm sorry everything can't be by Ben Tolman. =P

Hope y'all have a happy new year~
You, too! Well, all of you, actually!

So what's the story behind all this, anyway? I know Levito had Chie "The Rock" Satonaka as his avatar for a while, but how did this all start?

If you reverse the link, it eventually ends like this. (Speaking of Suda...) Also, I love your name!

Dear lord, that'd be tragic even for Persona.

"Some kid stopped hanging out with me so I'm gonna kill myself"

Currently playing through P3P as fem mc and I got some questions: What are my options for lovers? And which characters are healers in battle? (mainly which ones can heal the party).

I hate that rpgs give you so many characters and then a tiny ass party limit :(

Trigger

Currently playing through P3P as fem mc and I got some questions: What are my options for lovers? And which characters are healers in battle? (mainly which ones can heal the party).

I hate that rpgs give you so many characters and then a tiny ass party limit :(

1) You've got a choice between Akihiko, Shinji, and Ken really. I don't think things ever go anywhere with the other boys besides, "Oh you're so pretty FeMC!"
My Junpei/FeMC fantasies will never be realized. ;__;

2) Yukari and Ken are the main healers, but Akihiko, Mitsuru, and Aigis can provide healing support to a limited degree.

1) You've got a choice between Akihiko, Shinji, and Ken really. I don't think things ever go anywhere with the other boys besides, "Oh you're so pretty FeMC!"
My Junpei/FeMC fantasies will never be realized. ;__;

2) Yukari and Ken are the main healers, but Akihiko, Mitsuru, and Aigis can provide healing support to a limited degree.

Well... guess I'm gonna be a sugar momma!

Nachos

Dear lord, that'd be tragic even for Persona.

"Some kid stopped hanging out with me so I'm gonna kill myself"

I mean, I joked about it being for the reversed link, but I do genuinely think this type of scenario would be an interesting twist for the s. Link as it currently is. As in, no matter what you did, he would still end himself. The protagonists have sometimes wormed their way into other's lives, so it'd be interesting if despite the best of intentions, you wouldn't be able to save someone at the end of his rope. Realistically you hang out with most of the links for a total of ten days before never hanging out with them again. That sort of interaction can't undo years and years of trauma, and like I said, despite the best of intentions, to assume anything else is narcissistic and presumptuous. And that's not even counting the fact that you basically abandon every link when they max out.

Yes, it would be tragic and potentially really depressing, but so is real life sometimes. It could really provide a ton of (harsh) insight for the main character about how everything doesn't revolve around and submit to the will of "Mr. Perfect."

I mean, I joked about it being for the reversed link, but I do genuinely think this type of scenario would be an interesting twist for the s. Link as it currently is. As in, no matter what you did, he would still end himself. The protagonists have sometimes wormed their way into other's lives, so it'd be interesting if despite the best of intentions, you wouldn't be able to save someone at the end of his rope. Realistically you hang out with most of the links for a total of ten days before never hanging out with them again. That sort of interaction can't undo years and years of trauma, and like I said, despite the best of intentions, to assume anything else is narcissistic and presumptuous. And that's not even counting the fact that you basically abandon every link when they max out.

Yes, it would be tragic and potentially really depressing, but so is real life sometimes. It could really provide a ton of (harsh) insight for the main character about how everything doesn't revolve around and submit to the will of "Mr. Perfect."

Not the way I play

And not all social links end up happy.
Akinari ends up fading into the sun at the end of his

But honestly I could see the idea working for a social link if they make it fit the theme.

EMT0

Banned
Bring your worst perversions, for mai waifu is the shield and my Wild Card the sword through which all perversions are vanquished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom