• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap this game. There was a demo disk that came with my ps1 that had the Japanese demo of it under the import section. I was fascinated by it. Never knew it came out in English and by Atlus of all people. Sweet.

Yeah, it a pretty awesome game. Even though I do chuckle a little at the title character's name, Waffle Ryebread. Actually a sequel came out a couple of years ago.

1967524-box_solatorobo.png

Caladrius

Yeah he's drunk. We confirmed that in chat earlier. :p

Ah. I wish I had thought of joining the IRC sooner. Alas, I must get ready for bed. Before that though...

Happy New Year PersonaGAF!

May our community prosper as we finally enter the year of our savior, Persona 5!

EMT0

Banned
I can't be with you in chat because I can't escape compromises, but know that you are collectively some of my favorite people. Happy New Year's, PersonaGAF

PK Gaming

Happy New Year, PersonaGaf

Close to about a year ago, I joined this community after playing through Persona 4 Golden for the first time on the Vita. I expected to interact with a small group of people who share my tastes in gaming. What I found was basically my second family on the internet. I have trouble putting into words, but I do know that I basically love you guys! I hope you guys have a wonderful year.

Hopefully 2014 ends up being one of the most awesome years ever.

Happy New Year, PersonaGAF! :D

Here's to a wonderful 2014-- I've so enjoyed the past few months getting to know you all better, and I'm so very happy to be a part of this community, craziness and all! :p

I'm still using the previous Aigis wallpaper you made for the Vita >.> and I only use landscape style wallpapers for my desktop. :(

I think I'll still make a new one; if nothing else, you can use it for your lock screen. And if the P4A stuff wasn't fitting right on your desktop all you had to do was say something.

But that's for tomorrow, right now I'm dead tired. Hope you all have a wonderful start to the new year-- good night!

Sophia

I think I'll still make a new one; if nothing else, you can use it for your lock screen. And if the P4A stuff wasn't fitting right on your desktop all you had to do was say something.

But that's for tomorrow, right now I'm dead tired. Hope you all have a wonderful start to the new year-- good night!

No I mean I don't use wallpapers from animes or videogames for my desktop. They're all landscapes and backgrounds like that of that website.

Also Happy New Years everyone!

Rakein

Neo Member
Happy new year everyone! Got into the games this last year, and after listening to one of the podcasts on a whim I showed up here. Hello!

So yeah a bit late but gaf was kinda slow for me for a while today, probably got someone in the house hogging bandwidth, but yeah HAPPY (late) NEW YEAR FROM EAST COAST BEST COAST

also buddha posts make me laugh

Moonlight

Banned

Still a couple hours left for me (west coast is the best coast), but wanted to tell you guys: happy new year! Been a crazy year in a crazy little community, and I wanted to say that you guys rock, and I've thought so since I looked upon the first community thread in envy back when I was still waiting for my account here to clear. Thanks for being so fun to be involved in, P-GAF. Here's to the new year, may this year involve less hypnotic fixation on Tuesday.

Gazoinks

tumblr_mypef9F56O1rz2r4lo1_1280.jpg

Still a couple hours left for me (west coast is the best coast), but wanted to tell you guys: happy new year! Been a crazy year in a crazy little community, and I wanted to say that you guys rock, and I've thought so since I looked upon the first community thread in envy back when I was still waiting for my account here to clear. Thanks for being so fun to be involved in, P-GAF. Here's to the new year, may this year involve less hypnotic fixation on Tuesday.

What Moonlight said! :p

But that is pretty much what I was going to say. I only joined a few months ago, and was lurking for a while before that, but I've had a great time. You're all awesome. Here's to the Year of Persona!

Acid08

Banned
Still have a couple hours until new years but wanna say that it's been cool getting into this community the past couple months. My first Persona was 3, I bought it when it came out because the reviews were awesome and I thought shooting yourself in the head to summon demons was *~syck nasty~*. Well what I found was an amazing RPG that I got terribly invested in. Since then the series has been my favorite in video games.

I'm thankful there's a cool community on here to talk with. Tbh I thought this community was kind of impenetrable at first, seemed very nsider. But you're all very cool and made jumping in very friendly even when I'm running my mouth spitting hot truth about Yosuke and Marie ;)

So yeah you guys are cool and I'm really looking forward to being in this community in 2014, a huge year for the franchise. Happy New Year everyone!

Squire

Banned
Happy new year, PersonaGAF. Thanks for all the discussion, the arguments, the art, the music, the hellos, the goodbyes, the in-jokes. Thanks for listening to the podcast.

You've become an important fixture in my life and I'm better because of it. Bring on the #yearofpersona <3

rObit

Banned
(I didnt know robits were programmed for negaitivity

u wot, m8?

Happy new year from the west coast, Persona-GAF.

My resolution is to post here more, seeing as I lurk the thread all the time. I think I'm a bit intimidated since you guys are a pretty tight community. But no more!

fertygo

Happy new year guys, a bit late but yeah..
I have some good fun posting in here, hope I don't annoy a lot of you too much.

We gonna have great year awaiting as Persona fan.

FireSol

&#1057; &#1053;&#1086;&#1074;&#1099;&#1084; &#1075;&#1086;&#1076;&#1086;&#1084;! &#1050; &#1089;&#1086;&#1078;&#1072;&#1083;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1102;, &#1071; &#1085;&#1077; &#1079;&#1085;&#1072;&#1102;, &#1082;&#1072;&#1082; &#1075;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1090;&#1100; &#1087;&#1086;-&#1088;&#1091;&#1089;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1081; &#1086;&#1095;&#1077;&#1085;&#1100; &#1093;&#1086;&#1088;&#1086;&#1096;&#1086;...

(I've only taken two semesters of it so far, and even then, it was about a year ago.)

honestly you did it great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom