• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhc9.png

You are all stars, shine on, each and every one of you and all that cheesy jazz

I never saw it because of everyone saying how bad it was. Guess now's as good of a time as any to watch the first episode. Besides It's Persona, it can't be that bad can it?

Dantis

I never saw it because of everyone saying how bad it was. Guess now's as good of a time as any to watch the first episode. Besides It's Persona, it can't be that bad can it?

The action stuff is dire, but the slice of life bits are decent. I quite liked some of the characters.

Musolf815

Ah.

At this point, honestly, I'm not sure how much he could say of interest.

Also, your avatar reminded me that Marie is in Persona Q. Why.

Because...they spent time designing her so they have to use her in more than one game? I dunno I haven't slept at all so that probably doesn't make sense.

Meia

FEmc isn't in Q because they'd have to rewrite the story to fit her in.

Considering the game has heavy time travel shenanigans just to exist, it's not exactly hard to say they pulled her from another dimension as well. Would actually be somewhat interesting that way as well, as she'd know all of SEES(maybe even very well at that point), but no one would know who she is at all.

Then again part of me is hoping for the "She's the ultimate boss for not being canon" swerve. :p

Meia

Awww shit Junpei's "Believe it or Don't!" appears! :D

BTW, what are your resolutions this year Persona-GAF?

I'm going with the tried and true "weight loss" thing. Lost a good 70 lbs last year, just need to lose that much again and I'm set. Also trying to get out of my debt so I can save for college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom