• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny you should link those, I was just putting a little something together! :p

junpei_s_believe_it_or_don_t__avatar_by_darkside989-d70c5in.png

Nachos

honestly you did it great!

Well, that's a relief! Hopefully all that knowledge sticks in my brain long enough for when I complete my last set if credits for the language.

Happy new year everyone! Got into the games this last year, and after listening to one of the podcasts on a whim I showed up here. Hello!
u wot, m8?

Happy new year from the west coast, Persona-GAF.

My resolution is to post here more, seeing as I lurk the thread all the time. I think I'm a bit intimidated since you guys are a pretty tight community. But no more!

Welcome to both of you! It definitely can be right-knit at times, but there's always plenty of insanity love to go around! I'm basically fresh off the docks myself.

Just remember:

whooooop assss timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
image.php

Buddha. Buddha, pls stop.

I'm thankful there's a cool community on here to talk with. Tbh I thought this community was kind of impenetrable at first, seemed very nsider. But you're all very cool and made jumping in very friendly even when I'm running my mouth spitting hot truth about Yosuke and Marie ;)

So yeah you guys are cool and I'm really looking forward to being in this community in 2014, a huge year for the franchise. Happy New Year everyone!
Hard to get offended at you spitting the truth about Marie when no one sensible's going to deny it.

Could you do some P2-esque banners for the Vita? I can get some art if necessary.

joker.png

I've actually got a couple coming in my next project; having not played P2 yet it's harder for me to come up with good concepts for those characters...

I know, I know, I need to fix that. Hopefully this year.

Nachos

Oh yeah, it's not quite Persona-related, but I forgot to usher in the new year properly:

2skXgn2.png

I really can't wait until the Q board opens up. Miiverse has been a lot of fun so far.

Necrovex

Will Dantis and I be the only Persona-Gaffers participating in Real Pic Month? C'mon, Persona-Gaf, I want to see your purty faces.

Dantis

Oh yeah, it's not quite Persona-related, but I forgot to usher in the new year properly:

2skXgn2.png

I really can't wait until the Q board opens up. Miiverse has been a lot of fun so far.

I still don't get it.

I got a new router recently though, so if I ever actually understand its purpose, it's at least a viable option now.

Will Dantis and I be the only Persona-Gaffers participating in Real Pic Month? C'mon, Persona-Gaf, I want to see your purty faces.

I bet Jintor will do too. He did last year.

We're the only three real men in the whoooooooole thread.

Caladrius

I'm like the Wizard of Oz in that I'm the man behind the curtain who can never live up to the image he projects.

And I'm pretty sure I just made an enemy or two so it'd be a bad idea either way.

Nachos

I'm planning to do it once I get a haircut. You'll see my ugly mug soon enough.

Nope, just not followers of the crowd.
I was gonna be rote and post a "No Fun Allowed" picture, but I did some sleuthing and found your face:
j67Ooy7.png

I still don't get it.

I got a new router recently though, so if I ever actually understand its purpose, it's at least a viable option now.

You just make art whenever the mood suits you. It is a bit on the disposable side, but I actually like that (even if every drawing is archived on your account page). I've been learning how to draw on-and-off recently, and I like that it basically forces you to live with any imperfections and possible mistakes, since you can't edit anything once it's all posted. Forgot that one little detail? Too bad, move on. Plus, there's a lot of cool artists out there, and it's really cool seeing what they make with such limiting constraints.

EDIT:
And I learned Uncle Phil died today is a shitty day so far man

Shit...=( I didn't even really grow up with any of the stuff he's done, and I know this is a pretty huge loss.

Lost at least a half hour plus of progress going through Kanji's dungeon again before going into the one after due to Vita running out of battery. Man, I'm salty.

I killed so many fucking Wealth Hands.

Acid08

Banned
Lost at least a half hour plus of progress going through Kanji's dungeon again before going into the one after due to Vita running out of battery. Man, I'm salty.

I killed so many fucking Wealth Hands.
Are you sure you lost it? The Vita saves your state when the battery dies, happened to me during P4G a few times.

And I loooooved the Wealth Hands. They broke the leveling so hard.

Squire

Banned
Are you sure you lost it? The Vita saves your state when the battery dies, happened to me during P4G a few times.

And I loooooved the Wealth Hands. They broke the leveling so hard.

My rag, that's happened to me once before and I was fine. It's like you just put the system to sleep.

Necrovex

BTW, what are your resolutions this year Persona-GAF?

I'm going with the tried and true "weight loss" thing. Lost a good 70 lbs last year, just need to lose that much again and I'm set. Also trying to get out of my debt so I can save for college.

My biggest goals for this year are to get a big-boy job instead of a part-time gig, and move out of my parent's place. If I can succeed on those two fronts, I will consider this year successful.

I'm aiming to volunteer a bit more, one to kill some time, to make my life mean more than myself, and to continue building qualifications for Peace Corps, which will help achieve my primary goals.

If I get into JET, then that will also achieve my prior goals. Gawd, this year will be one of the waiting game, and it will suck.

Edit: I'm looking to seeing all of your mugs.

fertygo

Man Dantis look like exactly that I thought of haha..
Now the image in my brain with he saying "hey, chap" with thick accent is stronger than ever >_<

...I just realized that "Aigis" is spelled with an "I" instead of an "E," on top of its already strange pronunciation. And I've been playing the series since 2009, but I just never put two and two together.

Good work! Now, if you'll excuse me while I question what else I know is a lie...

It doesn't come up much, but Yukari is actually part giraffe, on her mother's side.

Dantis

Man Dantis look like exactly that I thought of haha..
Now the image in my brain with he saying "hey, chap" with thick accent is stronger than ever >_<

Like really handsome, intelligent etc. etc. right?

I imagined TurnipFritters to be older. He barely looks older than me!

Marche90

Like really handsome, intelligent etc. etc. right?

I imagined TurnipFritters to be older. He barely looks older than me!

A Yukiko-like answer here would be appropiate.
Shame I don't have one atm

I'll RPJ this time. Not like most of you don't know what I look like if you follow me on twitter anyway lol. But first I need a new pic; the twitter one has at least 3 years there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom