• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure you lost it? The Vita saves your state when the battery dies, happened to me during P4G a few times.

And I loooooved the Wealth Hands. They broke the leveling so hard.

Actually you're right, just went back to my Vita and I was right where I was!

Man, it's such a relief. This is pretty awesome.

Dantis

I think Buddha is like 22, Sophia is 25 in a month, CrazyTank is 18... That's all I remember off the top of my head.

Well, you got my age right, but I still think you're like 17~19.

See how smart I am?

There's something hilarious about you saying a decade when it's actually three years. You're bad at discerning ages.

Squire

Banned
I think Buddha is like 22, Sophia is 25 in a month, CrazyTank is 18... That's all I remember off the top of my head.

See how smart I am?

There's something hilarious about you saying a decade when it's actually three years. You're bad at discerning ages.

I'm 21. Levito is 26.

Sophia's birthday is the same day as my mom's.

Dantis

I'm also 25. Not gonna bother with real pic january. I change my avatar too much and I have no pictures I like other than that one time I was on the news last year.

Also, does anyone have a cut out of the HP/SP bar from P4? I think it fits over my avatar perfect if I could find it.

Huh.

For some reason I always thought you were younger than me. The more you know!

I have quite the baby face. But yeah, I couldn't grow a beard if I tried. It just ends up looking silly and patchy.

Clean shaven suits you anyway.

Lunar15

Clean shaven suits you anyway.

Flattery will get you everywhere, Dantis.

Happy New Year, PGAF! Guess it's time for me to join the awkward realpic brigade. I am not a very photogenic person, and it shows.

Nice Junpei hat!

I'm also 25. Not gonna bother with real pic january. I change my avatar too much and I have no pictures I like other than that one time I was on the news last year.

That's worth it just for the caption.

Jintor

My real question is what the racial distribution of PersonaGAF is.

Oooooh did I go too far? Probably not. But until I'm proven wrong I'm going to claim the only asian award for only asian.

LX_Theo

Banned

Oooooh did I go too far? Probably not. But until I'm proven wrong I'm going to claim the only asian award for only asian.
Half polish, half mexican.

Only look caucasian though, lol.

Gazoinks

Incredibly Caucasian. Oh, except I'm like 1/16 Blackfoot Native American or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom