• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Apparently Strength in SMTIV doesn't affect physical skills.

Guess I'm going to be just whacking things with a sword from now on.

PK Gaming

I'm 21

Cloud Strife's age zzz
Apparently Strength in SMTIV doesn't affect physical skills.

Guess I'm going to be just whacking things with a sword from now on.
It's not too late, you can start pumping points into DEX and still end up being a good physical attacker.

Necrovex

Before I forget, I'm 23. Only a few more months until I turn 24, and become an old man.

Also completed my first movie of 2014, Wolf Children. Easily my film of the year (2013).

EMT0

Banned
I managed to screw up my alignment in SMT IV....again. I quit, youtubed the Neutral and Chaos endings, and hate myself even more for having gone with the Order ending the first time around, even if it was on accident. Then I dove through the wiki and finally, everything makes sense.

Applause/10, my favorite game of 2013, whacky alignment issues aside.

Tamanon

Banned
Hi.

I am currently playing P4G and loving it, but it is my first JRPG in a long time.

Im having trouble and wondering if im not doing things correctly...

I am currently in the strip club trying to save Rise, on level 5 and im struggling/dying a lot.

My main character is level 28 and i shuffle between a few personas at ranging in levels 20-25.

My party members are levels 24-27, and my social links are 3-4 with them all.

Do these stats seem about right?

I do have trouble wondering what personas and skills i should be using.

You're not too far off really. That dungeon is one of the first that really makes spells like Tentarafoo and Makajam(any silence) useful. Some shadows will blow you up pretty consistently unless they're silenced or panicked.

500px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png

ykwis

Ok F. Champ.

Swedesu

19 going 20 here as well.

Surprising no one I'm from Sweden
and my profile pic is actually my face photoshopped on to a Swedish general or something.

EMT0

Banned
I'm a Peruvian and Italian citizen living in the US. Actual descent though?

A mix of Generic White Hispanic(so basically a mishmash of Spaniard and Native that favors Spanish, appearance-wise, and what most of my family looks like. Then we can go into the fact that Spaniards are by no means a homogenous lot), Quechua native(great grandma), and Italian(great grandpa, hailing from Milan, green-eyed and pale as a ghost, also from a very not-homogenous region). And one of my mother's great grandparents may have been half black.

I don't know what the hell I am, all I know is that I'm brownish, have the smile of someone from Africa, the nose of an Italian, and awesome hair according to everybody that feels like commenting on it. Let's just go with 'From Hispanic descent'

kewlmyc

I'm 21

Cloud Strife's age zzz

It's not too late, you can start pumping points into DEX and still end up being a good physical attacker.

Actually, someone recommended a Critical Melee (Strength/Luck)/Buffer build that sounds interesting, so I think I'll try that. Sounds interesting. Is it an awful idea?

A Florida brother! It's always nice to see another comrade who wears the mark of Florida Man.

Weird. There's a few of us here from Florida, if I recall correctly Lunar also lives in Florida.

I'm a Peruvian and Italian citizen living in the US. Actual descent though?

A mix of Generic White Hispanic(so basically a mishmash of Spaniard and Native that favors Spanish, appearance-wise, and what most of my family looks like. Then we can go into the fact that Spaniards are by no means a homogenous lot), Quechua native(great grandma), and Italian(great grandpa, hailing from Milan, green-eyed and pale as a ghost, also from a very not-homogenous region). And one of my mother's great grandparents may have been half black.

I don't know what the hell I am, all I know is that I'm brownish, have the smile of someone from Africa, the nose of an Italian, and awesome hair according to everybody that feels like commenting on it. Let's just go with 'From Hispanic descent'

#thestruggle

Explaining Hispanic ethnicity is always a lot of work. As for me I'm Guatemalan born, and moved to the States when I was seven or so. I got Italian/Spanish/Maya Indigenous(not sure which ethnicity) from my Dad's side, and from my Mom's side i'm pretty sure its pretty much all white Spanish just because of the region of Guatemala that her side of the family is from.

Acid08

Banned
I'm mostly Puerto Rican with some Italian and Polish mixed in there. I'm a lovable mutt.

Also I have no idea what kind of ancestry Puerto Ricans have. I just know my family loves Roberto Clemente.

Gazoinks

Speaking of genealogy, my grandmother discovered a few years ago that her ancestral family (Campbell) once invited her best friend's ancestral family to their home and poisoned them all. xD

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'm half-Italian and the other parts Irish and English.

My mother is from Italy but came over when she was very young so she barely remembered anything.

Gazoinks

I think I'm more or less: British/Scottish/Native American/Irish/French Canadian/German/Austrian.

Fill in the distributions yourself. :p

Sophia

I was designed to have features equivalent to that of a young woman of German and Irish decent.

My mother's side is mostly German, with Irish from my grandmother. My father's side is German and mixed with only god knows what.

Just fucking watch Wolf Children(unless you don't like your eyes doing that thing)

-Make it to EVO 2014
-Make it to Japan this fall
-Get down to 160lbs

In Japan, they say "73 kg"

Edit:
As a reminder, the Bravely Default demo goes up tomorrow on the eShop for NA. If you are looking for a delightful JRPG to play, consider giving it a shot.

I am literally made of wonderbread.

Does anyone have any interesting New Years Resolutions they'd like to share?

My resolution is to finally follow my dream of becoming a journalist. There's a long road ahead of me, but it's just something I need to do.

Also I want to meet at least one PersonaGAFer in person, because you guys are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom