• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levito

Banned
Somehow I feel like a surgeon doesn't really stand up against a half-demon who commands the power of Satan. :p

Marvel vs. Capcom has Phoenix Wright(lawyer) and Frank West(Journalist) vs. Thor(God of Thunder) and Amaterasu(Goddess of the sun)

SO WHY NOT I SAY.

Gazoinks

Dude, surgeons in the Trauma Center universe are literally magic. They could probably S-Rank the fuck out of Satan in a single poorly drawn star.

Good point. I would totally buy an Atlus All-stars game. Especially if it featured Navarre as a training dummy. :p

Gazoinks

Would buy two copies just because.

SMT protags, Persona protags, Vincent, Jack Frost, Lucifer, and Raidou Kuzunoha would be 'no-duhs' off the top of my head.

Need Nemissa also. And throw in someone for Etrian Odyssey I guess?

And, of course, Jason.

The EO representatives are just like, an entire guild stacked on top of each other that functions as a single character.

It's a giant fleshy blob with five faces and ten arms.

Dantis

So I finally got around to ordering the Catherine and Golden OSTs.

Gonna be listening to Snowflakes all day every day.

Got a Persona capsule toy too, which is somewhere between hilarious and terrible. The Teddie one is neat, but the others are a bit bleh.

Can't complain too much for free though.

Squire

Banned
Out of curiosity, are any of you (besides Iwakura) getting Drakengard 3? I'm mildly interested in it, but it's has waaaay too much counting against it for me.

Levito

Banned
Have a passing interest in Drakengard 3 but I really don't know all that much about it.

Don't have a ton of time for RPG's though so FFX HD, Witcher 3, and the Persona games will all I'll be getting for sure.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I love Platnium, but Anarchy Reigns is shit. The multiplayer can't even save it. I wasn't a big fan of Madworld either. Still need to play Vanquish, Bayonetta, and Okami (own all 3). I adore MGR and I doubt I'll ever get a Wii U so no Bayo 2 and W101 for me.

Vanquish is their best game, really.

The story is batshit stupid but the gunplay is phenomenal.

Dantis

Out of curiosity, are any of you (besides Iwakura) getting Drakengard 3? I'm mildly interested in it, but it's has waaaay too much counting against it for me.

Shiiiiit, I should have ordered the OST when I just made an order from YesAsia. :/

Not getting the actual game. Was interested until I saw how it was written. Hate that kind of garbage.

EDIT: The music is a lot heavier than I expected. I guess Okabi is a versatile composer?

Marche90

Not that much interest in Drakengard, tbh. Never played the first 2 or Nier.

Is it possible to take pictures of Miis on the 3DS or do I have to take ugly pictures of the screen with a camera?

I think that the option is in mii maker. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Moonlight

Banned
I don't remember a whole lot of the original Drakengard, only that a friend of mine was in love with it. Nier is definitely a game that I'm interested in picking up at some point. There's this one clip on YouTube of Bailey's character going crazy in some promotion and it probably sold that game forever to me.

3DS FC: 5069 4064 3310

Add me ;o
And done. FC is 3668-7701-9486.

Gazoinks

So apparently you can only take pictures using the AR App?

Anyway.

Investigation Team:
dB1IDgv.jpg

No purple hair makes Naoto sad

The Killer

Tatsuya and Maya in the P2 ghetto:
rPBXLpB.jpg

I was gonna make P3 characters but I got bored. :p

PK Gaming

I don't remember a whole lot of the original Drakengard, only that a friend of mine was in love with it. Nier is definitely a game that I'm interested in picking up at some point. There's this one clip on YouTube of Bailey's character going crazy in some promotion and it probably sold that game forever to me.

And done. FC is 3668-7701-9486.
Right back at you!

I also added Gazoinks, Caladrious, TrueSelf and HeavenSmiley.

Feel free to add me, or not :p

Gazoinks

Yay friends! Now my friend card collection isn't as depressing. Now I just have to remember what Mii name corresponds to what username. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom