• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've gotten through enough of Persona 4 to start making my waifu list.

Naoto > Yukiko > Kanji > Chie > Teddie > Rise > Adachi > The Funky Student > Yosuke

kewlmyc

I searched images of Kenji on google images cause I was going to make a terrible joke, but I found this article and it made me laugh even more.

wkihlSB.png

Question: Will the shadows in Dancing All Night be shadows of the characters or shadows like in Persona 3? I'm inclined to think that it will be shadows of the characters.

Which would actually be kind of neat.

I'm sure its the latter (except for the fact that Kanami'll inevitable face her shadow self and get a Persona by the end of it)

I always kinda thought they were the same thing, as in there is no difference between Persona 3 and 4 regular shadows and the shadow selves of the characters. The way I see it the Shadow world is a direct reflection of humanity's psyche, every shadow that the investigation team fought "belonged" to someone from the real world. The only reason that the investigation team's shadows were able to mimic their host's appearance was that the presence of the host in the shadow world strengthened them to a point were they were much more powerful than the other shadows around them. Does that make sense, or am I completely off?

I searched images of Kenji on google images cause I was going to make a terrible joke, but I found this article and it made me laugh even more.

stanley-lol.gif.pagespeed.ce.pTvmzJBOY5.gif

Dantis

I'm sure its the latter (except for the fact that Kanami'll inevitable face her shadow self and get a Persona by the end of it)

I always kinda thought they were the same thing, as in there is no difference between Persona 3 and 4 regular shadows and the shadow selves of the characters. The way I see it the Shadow world is a direct reflection of humanity's psyche, every shadow that the investigation team fought "belonged" to someone from the real world. The only reason that the investigation team's shadows were able to mimic their host's appearance was that the presence of the host in the shadow world strengthened them to a point were they were much more powerful than the other shadows around them. Does that make sense, or am I completely off?

You're probably right, but I have a feeling Dancing All Night won't take it into consideration.
I hope we see more of it soon. I feel like I know what to expect of Persona Q, but Dancing All Night is kind of much more interesting to me because I have no idea what to expect.

We haven't heard the music, seen the character designs and gameplay, we don't know anything about the modes, or if it's multiplayer... We basically know nothing.

I think I actually hope that if there is a story mode, it has a stupid Arena-esque "We didn't know we were dancing!" thing. You know, until Rise beats them in a dance and they wake up and say "OH I GUESS WE HAVE TO DANCE OUR WAY OUT OF HERE".

I'm playing Eternal Sonata on my 360 for some reason. It's all cutesy and shit, and I would have hated that around the time of this games release, but these days I can appreciate and more open to things I am not generally used to. This game is lush, colorful as fuck, and gorgeous. Will see how it goes the longer I play. Seems rather easy, but not every game needs to be turbo hard! I know some people say the PS3 version is better because it has more stuff, but this was 3 dollars so I am good!

Meia

The thing that really bugged me about ES gameplay is literally they keep adding gameplay systems to it almost until the last dungeon. You don't really *get* the whole battle system until very late, which is a shame since once it fully unlocks I had a lot of fun with it.

Then again with a game +, it's all fully unlocked to begin with, so it should be more fun to go through a second time. I say should, cause after beating it once I had no desire to touch it ever again. :p

Then again with a game +, it's all fully unlocked to begin with, so it should be more fun to go through a second time. I say should, cause after beating it once I had no desire to touch it ever again. :p

You didn't want to go back and get all the EZI items? Shame on you.

Jintor

I think I actually hope that if there is a story mode, it has a stupid Arena-esque "We didn't know we were dancing!" thing. You know, until Rise beats them in a dance and they wake up and say "OH I GUESS WE HAVE TO DANCE OUR WAY OUT OF HERE".

I've got a feeling

that it's a demon

a dancing demon - no wait something isn't right there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom