• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantis

"Lacked polish" is putting it mildly. It was filled with misinformation and had maybe 2 screenshots that were from the actual game. The rest were from other games in the series for some reason. Basically an example of "How to not do OTs"
You can see it quoted here here before it got locked and replaced.

I'll be sure to include Miku PSP screenshots in my OT.

Legitimately can't wait to see a NA trailer for it just to see how Atlus USA tries to top that guy.

They can't.

It'll be Patrick Seitz.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
ayBYiZf.jpg

Trigger

Persona Musou, Chie's story: A group of shadows are out to steal her meat! Hope into the Meat Dimension and beat them all up and retrieve her Aiya Rainy Day Special Mega Beef Bowl!

Akihiko will be the stage boss that she will be facing.

I'll buy five copies.

Meia

But realistically not.

I don't even like Naoto all that much.

Sigh. Haven't we learned this lesson from Persona 4 already? You're going to keep denying and denying, your shadow will come out and kill you and everyone else.

We don't want you to die Dantis-senpai. :(

Nachos

...and hello guys. Had been lurking in the forums/OT for quite a while. Finally got my account validated so yea, nice to meet you all.

Anyone with a Valkyria Chronicles avatar is more than welcome here!

I'm still waiting for Persona Musou.

After finally getting into Monster Hunter, I'd love an SMT version, though I'm not sure how many monsters would lend themselves to the formula.
It's like he's not even trying to hide his love.

Oh yeah, and great work, TrueSelf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom