• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyDude

Really? I don't really think so.

They already killed her mother. Nanako knows about loss. I feel like they'd be more likely to leverage that aspect of her character and how it helps her relate to people with personal turmoil (S. Links) as opposed to killing Dojima.

I don't really see her as the protagonist any ways.

Sophia

The only problem with Nanako as a sequel protagonist is that it would almost 100% guarantee that Dojima would die in the game.:/
Nah, he would already be dead.
Driven by his wife who was actually alive and coming back after regaining her memory and living in a mountain village.

Sometimes you people scare me. You know that? Killing off Dojima would be pointlessly cruel.
Gen Urobuchi to write P4-2 script.

Gazoinks

Driven by his wife who was actually alive and coming back after regaining her memory and living in a mountain village.

Ah but here's the thing. While in a coma in the mountain village, it turned out it was actually a research lab for a splinter of the Kirijo Group who turned the mother into a rival anti-shadow robot. P5 examines such issues as what makes you human, the morality of vigilantism, and exactly how awkward family reunions are when your mother is a killer robot.

Ah but here's the thing. While in a coma in the mountain village, it turned out it was actually a research lab for a splinter of the Kirijo Group who turned the mother into a rival anti-shadow robot. P5 examines such issues as what makes you human, the morality of vigilantism, and exactly how awkward family reunions are when your mother is a killer robot.

h06C2EFA7

LX_Theo

Banned

Ken wears a costume that looks like a bat, and Nanako wears a (non-revealing) costume that looks like a cat.

Levito

Banned
Not that anyone probably cares all that much at this moment, but I just spoke with Yuri again and we're sorting out a time to record in January. He's crazy busy with con bookings and whatnot right now, plus doing it right now it'd probably just get buried in P5(oops I mean P4-2) hype.

Squire

Banned
Not that anyone probably cares all that much at this moment, but I just spoke with Yuri again and we're sorting out a time to record in January. He's crazy busy with con bookings and whatnot right now, plus doing it right now it'd probably just get buried in P5(oops I mean P4-2) hype.

New in-joke/meme confirmed.

EMT0

Banned
Is it Sunday yet? This MASS SPECULATION FOR EVERYONE is already exhausting.

There won't be a Sunday until PersonaGAF is burning, mass destruction and everything, and we're all convinced Persona 5 won't happen. Then it'll actually end up happening.

Soma

why is the music for FemaleMC so much better than MaleMC's?
I really like "Time" quite a bit but it just pales in comparison to "Want to Be Close" for me. Every time I hear that song I find myself wanting to play P3 all over again.

"Wiping All Out" is good too but I dunno, I find myself skipping a lot of her tracks. I still like it better than Persona 4's soundtrack which is also very good but the over abundance of vocal focused tracks kinda kills it for me sometimes. I realize that's probably not a popular opinion, but I just really don't like Shihoko Hirata's singing.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Yeah it looks like there a link to Nico Nico live with a special announcment of some sorts.

It did and using LOLCHROMETRANSLATE gives you...

By 20:00 the 24th November, by Atlas persona team,
will broadcast persona large announced the "news flash! persona channel". And ahead, in niconicoTOP page, will start from 20:21 on November 72 hours countdown live. Please pay attention will be announced from the 24th November to 20:00 "news flash! Persona channel" what is, and what happens during the broadcast.

LX_Theo

Banned
My goodness, if they are putting this much effort into anything but Persona 5 (or just a new Persona RPG) announcement, then I have no idea what Atlus is thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom