• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazoinks

You mean its not normal to hear a voice ringing in your head on every occasion you make a friend?

WE NEED TO BE FRIENDS BECAUSE THE MAN IN MY HEAD AND THE GUY WITH THE LONG NOSE IN THE PURPLE DOOR SAID IT'LL MAKE THE DEMONS COME WHEN I SHOOT MYSELF.

Hm. There might be legs on this theory. :p

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I always wanted a Persona side game that took place at the exact same time but with completely new characters but still the same city, a few of the same NPCs but certain ones playing much larger parts. All the characters on your team having nothing to do with the characters on the other team.

jaxword

I'll post this here.

Persona 4: The Re-Birth is going to be like Persona 3: The Answer.

I've said it before, but it'll a playable epilogue where an older Nanako, tormented by her childhood trauma, investigates the TV world on her own with her own friends. Teddie will have grown up by then too, along with bug-catcher kid, the stepmother's violent kid, and that little kid that Kanji gave the stuffed animals to.

CrazyDude

You know, the more I think about it, the more a P4 sequel about a teenage (older) Nanako sounds pretty awesome.
the_arcana_of_justice__nanako_x_ken_by_tenchufreak-d5jse3u.jpg

?

Moonlight

Banned
On one hand, it'd be sort of neat, on the other, I would feel super-weird about Rank 10s or whatever. It'd be like, I dunno, your little sister calling you and telling you about the boy she's banging or something.

Persona 4: The Re-Birth is going to be like Persona 3: The Answer.

I've said it before, but it'll a playable epilogue where an older Nanako, tormented by her childhood trauma, investigates the TV world on her own with her own friends. Teddie will have grown up by then too, along with bug-catcher kid, the stepmother's violent kid, and that little kid that Kanji gave the stuffed animals to.

What about Spacy Girl and Errand Boy?

LX_Theo

Banned
I was just ball busting. :p

But there are people that want teenage Nanako just so they can romance her.

Ugh

Yeah, sort of figured it was one of those sort of comments. Though I really don't care for the part of the fanbase that is totally in it for the dating sim aspects and everything weird that comes with it, which is why I reacted so strongly.

Squire

Banned
Why does everyone want to see teenage Nanako?

Please tell it's not cause...

I just think they'd develop her into a good character. A good older character, I mean. She's already one of (if not the) best child characters.

On one hand, it'd be sort of neat, on the other, I would feel super-weird about Rank 10s or whatever. It'd be like, I dunno, your little sister calling you and telling you about the boy she's banging or something.

Rebirth, Persona 1 remake in hd 1080p 60fps!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Rebirth, Persona 3-2 The Return of Jesus McBlue!?!?!?!??!?!

Rebirth, Continuity and Lore Reboot?!?!??!?!?!

todd360

Nanako moves to the city for reasons. Lives with narukami and his family for the year. narukami won't shutup about his citys version of junes. Says things like I love you lil sis. Nanako gets a persona cause shes cool like that. Makes friends at the city school. Proceeds to be a bad ass. Ends up going to the internet world and has to wear an oculus rift made by a random stuffed animal to see good.

jaxword

Boy, a lot of people here in 20 years are going to develop severe anxiety and ulcers if they have a daughter.

Musolf815

I'd play a Persona 5 with teen Nanako. I wonder if she'd be voiced over then, first non silent Persona RPG protag?

I just really hope it really is Persona 5 that gets announced this weekend. Every thread about makes me so nervous, I was so ready for it to get announced but who knows anymore. Can we all have a group hug, PersonaGAF?

Didn't Hashino say MULTIPLE announcements?

Another P4 derivative product may be one of the MULTIPLE announcements

Perhaps all the news on P4-2 may be tempered by the fact that any P4 derivatives are not mutually exclusive with P5 but complementary in the sense which reflects the growth strategy of the Persona series?

FluxWaveZ

The first issues of the magazine were good for getting new info about P4A, P4G, Persona 4: The Animation, among other things like cool interviews.

Boy, a lot of people here in 20 years are going to develop severe anxiety and ulcers if they have a daughter.

My little sister calling me to tell me about a boy she had sex with would be a bit different than a daughter, I would think.

CrazyDude

I'd play a Persona 5 with teen Nanako. I wonder if she'd be voiced over then, first non silent Persona RPG protag?

I just really hope it really is Persona 5 that gets announced this weekend. Every thread about makes me so nervous, I was so ready for it to get announced but who knows anymore. Can we all have a group hug, PersonaGAF?

No.

Hugs and any physical contact are strictly forbidden.

Tamanon

Banned
The only problem with Nanako as a sequel protagonist is that it would almost 100% guarantee that Dojima would die in the game.:/

Squire

Banned
The only problem with Nanako as a sequel protagonist is that it would almost 100% guarantee that Dojima would die in the game.:/

Really? I don't really think so.

They already killed her mother. Nanako knows about loss. I feel like they'd be more likely to leverage that aspect of her character and how it helps her relate to people with personal turmoil (S. Links) as opposed to killing Dojima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom