• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

This is going to be me for the next few days

tumblr_mr31au141H1s1480zo1_500.gif

Remember guys, Yosp already said he's a big Persona fan, and whatever he says about it must be taken on a personal level.
Him "teasing" the announcement doesn't indicate a possible platform.

Lunar15

You know that moment in a a game/movie/show where everyone starts to doubt and lose faith, and then something turns the tables and the music gets all epic and everyone strikes dramatic poses, looking forward to victory? Yeah that's exactly what's happening right now.

Gazoinks

You know that moment in a a game/movie/show where everyone starts to doubt and lose faith, and then something turns the tables and the music gets all epic and everyone strikes dramatic poses, looking forward to victory? Yeah that's exactly what's happening right now.

Even when trapped by karma's cycle...
The dreams we left behind will open the door!
Even if the universe stands in our way...
Our seething blood will determine what will be!
We'll break through time and space!
And defy all who would stop us to grab hold of our path!
PersonaGAF!
JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!

Velcro Fly

Was super hyped for Link Between Worlds for so long.

Now it's slowly shifting towards this announcement.

I may have to buy a PS3 on Black Friday this year. Not sure I'm ever going to get a better deal. I imagine next year we will see PS4 bundles being sold instead of PS3.

LX_Theo

Banned
Was super hyped for Link Between Worlds for so long.

Now it's slowly shifting towards this announcement.

I may have to buy a PS3 on Black Friday this year. Not sure I'm ever going to get a better deal. I imagine next year we will see PS4 bundles being sold instead of PS3.

I heard of a Black Friday deal with The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins included for $199. Best Buy has it according to quick Google search. A friend in my dorms is getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom