• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fertygo

Maya (Though she is even better as a speaking team mate) > Tatsuya > Yu > P3 FeMC > > Boy with the Pierced Ear > Makoto/Minato
That's the only reason I put Maya that low, I think Maya serve better as speaking character, hell even at EP Tatsuya is the one that moving thing.
Non canon characters shouldn't even be on that list and the p1 mc barely qualifies as a person.

Your party member praising the protag always being there for them is part of characterization that I really fond in P1, don't see anything like that in P3/P4 at least not in SMI Persona do it, also his persona are damn cool.

That's the only reason I put Maya that low, I think Maya serve better as speaking character, hell even at EP Tatsuya is the one that moving thing.

Your party member praising the protag always being there for them is part of characterization that I really fond in P1, don't see anything like that in P3/P4 at least not in SMI Persona do it, also his persona are damn cool.

I maintain that Maya is the true protagonist of Innocent Sin and Tatsuya is the true protagonist of Eternal Punishment

I think you're taking this canon thing a smidge too far

I'm joking guys XD

Non canonical characters are certainly not the best.

social_link_go__colored_by_treetotheworld-d660ey8.jpg

I'm also in team Minato

It's Minato>Yu>Maya>Tatsuya>Naoya>FeMC

and speaking of bluehair, does anybody know what alternate Personas he uses in the movie other than Orpheus/Thanatos?

PK Gaming

Her playthrough isnt that different from the normal one except some changed and new slinks.
I disagree

It's not a simple gender swap, since the characters acknowledge that you're playing as a girl. Even the "old" S.links are completely retooled to accommodate her, and the atmosphere is totally different. Her responses are also completely different from Makoto's.

Moonlight

Banned
I played with her for a little while and then realized that she was all hype.
An amazing design, amazing dialogue options, amazing social links (being able to link with literally every SEES member in particular is a huge win), generally much better handled romances than anything that came out of P3 or 4... all hype? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom