• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like you guys.

I have yet to play Soul Hackers (Though it is on its way from Amazon) what makes you say it is better than Raidou?
Although I have never played raidou 1(I have heard it has a good story) and my experience with SH is mostly based off the little time I spent with it and watching walkthroughs. It seems to have fantastic characters and a very character driven approach to things. Raidou 2 didn't really have any memorable characters and it wasn't really character driven either. Raidou is basically just a super hero who goes around beating people (or demons I guess)up.

Lemstar

Let back discussing how Persona MC turn his friend into Derrick Rose.
shanahan.jpg

Aside from the fact that we don't know if encouraging Kaz is what what Minato actually did, what of the possibility that Minato underestimated the severity of the injury (just like Kaz himself) and the story of his nephew moving, which is why he encouraged Kaz to continue? I mean of course WE know the right thing to do, but what if he was just ignorant of the consequences?

besides, snitches get stitches...

kewlmyc

Y'all need better sarcasm detectors.

My sarcasm detector went off immediately

To be fair, it's hard to convey sarcasm through the internet.

Also, while I like Makoto (obviously), I can understand why people won't. He comes off as an ass, but he does help his SLinks more than people give him credit for. While FeMC does have more better written SLinks and better choices, I hate how they treat certain plot elements in her story compared to the original. That's why I like Makoto slightly more than FeMC. Plus I like his design.

I also find it funny how it feels we can only like one of the P3 protaganists, not both. The "not canon" comments are funny when they're jokes, but when used as counter arguments, it's just silly.

EMT0

Banned
Aside from the fact that we don't know if encouraging Kaz is what what Minato actually did, what of the possibility that Minato underestimated the severity of the injury (just like Kaz himself) and the story of his nephew moving, which is why he encouraged Kaz to continue? I mean of course WE know the right thing to do, but what if he was just ignorant of the consequences?

besides, snitches get stitches...

Anyone have the link to that really long image of Minato behaving like a jerk to every one of his S-Links and Igor telling him to GTFO? I imagine him somewhere in the halfway point between that and Yu Narukami as far as attitude goes. The movie details make me feel like I'm not far off the mark with that either. He cares when it matters...but he'll also be indifferent as all hell otherwise.

PK Gaming

Anyone have the link to that really long image of Minato behaving like a jerk to every one of his S-Links and Igor telling him to GTFO? I imagine him somewhere in the halfway point between that and Yu Narukami as far as attitude goes. The movie details make me feel like I'm not far off the mark with that either. He cares when it matters...but he'll also be indifferent as all hell otherwise.
One parody comic, coming right up

(P3 endgame spoilers)

Squire

Banned

In a similar fashion to what Gainax is doing with the Rebuild films, it sounds like the movies are giving Atlus a chance to convey Makoto's character correctly and as intended (and without having to consider player agency/interactivity) and tell a clearer story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom