• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nachos

Yep. Might be wise to avoid general discussion threads related to games you really don't want spoiled, though.

To be fair, part of the fun must be in being able to discuss events as they happen. Where else is that going to be possible on GAF but in a community thread or the occasional LTTP? We may all be on the same page, but it's still courteous to mark spoilers especially when it's so easy to do.

And what about all those lurkers out there who still might be waiting on activation? The point is to scare them when it's too late for them to leave, not before they get suckered into our insanity.

During a random event in P4G. I think they were at Junes studying for a test. Rise brought it up and she was like "nah, he's cool but I don't like him like that".

Yea they toy with that relationship a hell of a lot in P4 things, its funny that P4G adds a thing where she shoots him down and adds scenes like the snowboard scene, its just silly in the end

FluxWaveZ

To be fair, part of the fun must be in being able to discuss events as they happen. Where else is that going to be possible on GAF but in a community thread or the occasional LTTP? We may all be on the same page, but it's still courteous to mark spoilers especially when it's so easy to do.

And what about all those lurkers out there who still might be waiting on activation? The point is to scare them when it's too late for them to leave, not before they get suckered into our insanity.

I'm not promoting the open discussion of spoilers; I'm doing the opposite. People can be as cautious as they want, but I can point to what just happened as well as a prior incident yesterday to indicate how people who haven't finished the game can be annoyed by something they come across that isn't marked. It's just what happens.

Dantis

Damn you! The chances of Soejima putting a bullet necklace on two characters seemed like irrefutable evidence, but now apparently bullet necklaces are just in style!

Damn I forgot how adult Naoto looks in the epilogue though.

It's the huge boobs that do it.

Dantis

you did put out epilogue images

I meant in a stylish kind of way, but you're probably also right-ish.

I was actually just being obnoxious.

All of the new outfits make the characters look more grown up. Would be excellent if they're alternate outfits in P4D.

It's a shit pairing tbh

Concur.

I can't imagine any of the characters 'pairing off'. Surely they'd just date people outside of the group of friends?

fertygo

I'm not Corvo, but that justification is very stupid coming from someone who is sensitive to spoilers.

I guess so, I'm not serious though only joking for a bit.

But I do experience that, its hurt man..

Its pretty much inevitable, people talking about that too damn casually.

just little hint like
man P4 ending are too happy, unlike P3
and you're screwed.

I was actually just being obnoxious.

All of the new outfits make the characters look more grown up. Would be excellent if they're alternate outfits in P4D.

Concur.

I can't imagine any of the characters 'pairing off'. Surely they'd just date people outside of the group of friends?
Yup, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them ended up hooking up with yu though. Rise or Marie being the most likely candidates.

Fou-Lu

Concur.

I always find it funny about P3 and P4 how almost every girl the MC meets is into him, neither of them should have any problem picking up chicks in their future lives outside of their friend groups.

I always find it funny about P3 and P4 how almost every girl the MC meets is into him, neither of them should have any problem picking up chicks in their future lives outside of their friend groups.
Kanji has no game.

Edit: and thanks to his epilogue design, he doesn't have any swag either.

Dantis

Yup, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them ended up hooking up with yu though. Rise or Marie being the most likely candidates.

Sure, Narukami is blank enough that I can picture him with any of the girls. Can't imagine anyone else though.

Kanji has no game.

Edit: and thanks to his epilogue design, he doesn't have any swag either.

His epilogue design is a thousand times more stylish than his original design.

Jintor

Kanji's new haircut looks terrible. I would've loved to see him maintain his normal haircut (maybe lay off the dye) but suit up.

fertygo

Same here unlike the popular view, I can't see Chie/Yosuke happening either.

I can only see Akihiko/Mitsuru that looked fitting for romance between party member in persona games.

Fou-Lu

I kind of feel like an asshole as the MC when I say conflicting things to different people just so they all like me. It's like my only trait as a human is manipulation of emotions.

I kind of feel like an asshole as the MC when I say conflicting things to different people just so they all like me. It's like my only trait as a human is manipulation of emotions.

I don't get that as bad in P4, meanwhile in P3, its rampant and the MC just feels like a guy who says what people like to hear, not what they need to hear.

fertygo

P3 MC is totes a sociopath

1lfrwXD.png

"I broke my friend's ACL yo"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom