• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

I just noticed that even though Aigis has a metallic skeleton she still has a goofy expression on her underface.

Man... I should draw Aigis skeletal robot face

tumblr_m7rfpknryZ1qegdapo7_250.gif
tumblr_m7rfpknryZ1qegdapo1_250.gif
tumblr_m7rfpknryZ1qegdapo2_250.gif

tumblr_m7rfpknryZ1qegdapo4_250.gif
tumblr_m7rfpknryZ1qegdapo6_250.gif
tumblr_m7rfpknryZ1qegdapo10_250.gif

tumblr_m7rfpknryZ1qegdapo8_250.gif
tumblr_m7rfpknryZ1qegdapo11_250.gif
tumblr_m7rfpknryZ1qegdapo9_250.gif

It'd be cool if it visibly affected Kanji and Akihiko less, and Yosuke, Teddie, and Aigis more.

Lunar15

Dat Atlus rumor shutdown on general discussion.

I like that they're participating in the hype now. Literally anything goes during Persona 5 Eve Week Thing.

Lunar15

On the subject of Yukiko, I get that people think she's bland and I totally don't blame anyone for thinking that, but her social link really resonated with me personally. After working at my parents' business for years and years before college, I was also kind of pressured into inheriting it. Of course, unlike Yukiko, I went the other direction and let them know that I wanted to follow my own dream, but the social link still resonated nonetheless. The ultimate thing was that she was resolved about what she wanted to do, which is ultimately what I discovered as well.

That's Persona for you.

On the subject of Yukiko, I get that people think she's bland and I totally don't blame anyone for thinking that, but her social link really resonated with me personally. After working at my parents' business for years and years before college, I was also kind of pressured into inheriting it. Of course, unlike Yukiko, I went the other direction and let them know that I wanted to follow my own dream, but the social link still resonated nonetheless. The ultimate thing was that she was resolved about what she wanted to do, which is ultimately what I discovered as well.

That's Persona for you.

I like Teddie's cuz he's a bear!

Wow my 4 hours of sleep in the last week are really starting to show. Time to hit the hay.

Squire

Banned
Dat Atlus rumor shutdown on general discussion.

I like that they're participating in the hype now. Literally anything goes during Persona 5 Eve Week Thing.

Notice atlusprime's new avatar? LOL

That's Persona for you.

That's awesome :)

Lunar15

Man, GAF is downright festive right now. Between the PS4 Launch and the upcoming "Best Weekend Ever" feat. Mario, Zelda, and Persona 5, it's like freakin' Christmas in here.

Oh yeah and Xbox I guess.

I have absolutely no experience with meat preparation. I mean, I guess I could make like, a bowl of spaghetti or something, but anything more complicated than that is just beyond me.

It's just, like, baking is super finnicky, you know? With cooking you have a lot of leeway to play around and try new things, but with baking it's like even the slightest deviations will ruin the final product.

This is not meant to denigrate your baller baking skillz, it's just that baking is hecka hard.

Lunar15

Cooking meals for yourself every day really does suck, but I love cooking as a hobby, particularly for other people. Weird how that works.

Also, this week's PersonaGAF cooking challenge: Go make Digaku Imo.

Sophia

Cooking meals for yourself every day really does suck, but I love cooking as a hobby, particularly for other people. Weird how that works.

I assume you mean Daigaku Imo? I looked at some recipes of them. Issue of acquiring the specific potato aside, it doesn't seem all that difficult.

I also understand why you deep fry them now in Persona 4. >_>;

CrazyDude

Yeah, I like to do it every so often, but it becomes a chore when you come home from work tired.

Lunar15

I assume you mean Daigaku Imo? I looked at some recipes of them. Issue of acquiring the specific potato aside, it doesn't seem all that difficult.

I also understand why you deep fry them now in Persona 4. >_>;

I actually tried it one time. It's pretty good. It's very easy to make, in fact it's considered a snack of "college kids" in japan, because it's easy to make and just good to snack on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom