• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

For god's sake people I have enough of a backlog as it is!

Although I do kinda want to get a Pokeman, I haven't played one since... Sapphire?

Probably too late for my input, but I personally say Black and White. I liked those games better than X/Y. Though if you want to be competitive, go for X/Y.

Rhapsody

Banned
I still need to beat Black/White. Started it late last year and wanted to finish it before X/Y.
Then there's B/W2 which I kind of want to get to too.

Always loved Pokemon but went on a hiatus for some reason :/

EMT0

Banned
I still need to beat Black/White. Started it late last year and wanted to finish it before X/Y.
Then there's B/W2 which I kind of want to get to too.

Always loved Pokemon but went on a hiatus for some reason :/

Same thing happened to me, but with B/W2. Back in the saddle now however.

Pokémon is never an afterthought, jello dear. Best series ever.

Scrafty, man, I don't even know how because I'm mostly right there with you, but it's actually possible. I can't explain why it happened at all.

xdvCkDP.jpg

FuXHjD8.jpg

HqEiIbZ.jpg

Source (May contain adult situations not suitable for children, including Dangit Ronpaul spoilers)

Source (May contain adult situations not suitable for children, including Dangit Ronpaul spoilers)
I liked the second one, it's so pretty with it's vivid watercolor style. Never knew Persona could look so awesome in watercolor.
Solatorobo: Red the Hunter

Red The Hunter
(Today, 05:27 PM)

I detect no bias. :p
(Puts paws up in the air) Okay you caught me, Gazoinks.^_^
Though in all seriousness, I would recommend it to you if you haven't played already. Because it's a fun game, even if a little on the easy side. And was actually done by CyberConnect2, the same people who did dotHACK if that makes you any more curious.

Solatorobo is pretty much "Do You Even Lift?: The Game."

Pretty great little title, though. I picked it up alongside the equally-awesome Aliens: Infestation at a DS game sale a few years back and was fortunate enough to nab a copy which contained the soundtrack. Good stuff all around.

I'm kinda late to the talk. I loved both 999 and VLR. I think many says that 999 was better is because it was actually something completely new, while with VLR we kinda knew what to expect. And VLR has his own (pretty good in my opinion) story, but at the same time is focused on creating the basis for the third and last game of the Trilogy. I'm so excited for it.

Taruranto

In 999 I liked everyone except the antagonist, to a point.

They mega ruined Clover. Awful. And don't get me started on how they ruined a certain somebody else.

Akane was a really great character. Loved the interactions with her and Junpei.

Clover was in VLR just for fanservice. Japan is obsessed with her.

Necrovex

In 999 I liked everyone except the antagonist, to a point.

They mega ruined Clover. Awful. And don't get me started on how they ruined a certain somebody else.

Akane was a really great character. Loved the interactions with her and Junpei.

What? You didn't like Clover smirking when someone was killed?

CorvoSol

You're weak.

WEAK

I blame Black 2. Hands down the worst Pokemon game I've played since Gen IV. Barely even made it to the third gym because every time I'd hit the road it would be like "HEY NO YOU NEED TO COME VISIT THIS SHIT FEATURE WE CRAMMED INTO THE GAME. IT'S MANDATORY."

And I'd be like "Can I just go and kick some Pokebutt?"

And it'd be like "NO LOOK YOU CAN BE IN A MOVIE OR HAVE A FRIENDLY STREET!"

So yeah, gonna give myself some cooldown time before I get back into X.

I blame Black 2. Hands down the worst Pokemon game I've played since Gen IV. Barely even made it to the third gym because every time I'd hit the road it would be like "HEY NO YOU NEED TO COME VISIT THIS SHIT FEATURE WE CRAMMED INTO THE GAME. IT'S MANDATORY."

Don't worry, Gen 6 is amazing.

LX_Theo

Banned

The post game for Black 2 and White 2 was awesome, though. PWT for the win.

Caladrius

I blame Black 2. Hands down the worst Pokemon game I've played since Gen IV.

I thought B2/W2 were better than their predecessor, if mainly for the fact that there's actualy old pokemon and things to do after the story is over.

And D/P or Platinum?
Your answer determines whether or not there's an Arjuna rewatch in your future.

CorvoSol

I'm having a hard time not seeing Kou's ball-polishing as an innuendo. Especially after Daisuke's complaints about how girls are icky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom