• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

I'm having a hard time not seeing Kou's ball-polishing as an innuendo. Especially after Daisuke's complaints about how girls are icky.

tumblr_lf70pbhpwu1qcv3hvo1_500.gif

Meia

Of all the spoilers, I'm amazed you avoided this one.

It was the one thing I caught in the artbook that made me literally fling it across the room and stop reading it when I got the game. :(

Still, that's one of the moments we always love hearing reactions of from new people to the game. :D

LX_Theo

Banned
I'd personally say Black. Not as much end game stuff, but best Pokemon "story" bar none. Having only new Pokemon until you beat the game is also fantastic. Also best rivals since Gen 2.

Yeah, I really enjoyed the story from BW. I always felt it was the step in the right direction the series needed. Not to mention, its not like with 2 more sets of games out after it that you'll stay in on BW very long anyways at this point. The smaller postgame isn't a huge hit on it anymore.

LX_Theo

Banned
I think I watched Hiimdaisy's Persona 4 comic once, but it was a long, long time ago. Otherwise this game and SMT4 have been blind goes for me.
So based on your comments of being surprised by something with
Teddie
... You got to the end of where the Hiimdaisy comics got, then (though they still have some later game spoiler still sprinkled throughout).

So based on your comments of being surprised by something with
Teddie
... You got to the end of where the Hiimdaisy comics got, then (though they still have some later game spoiler still sprinkled throughout).
It's a shame he never finished it. It's so good. Especially the dubbed version.

She*. Hiimdaisy is basically "Hi, I'm Daisy".

She's now working under the pen-name of gigideegee (https://twitter.com/gigideegee) on a web comic called Cucumber Quest. Hiimdaisy only provided the source manga. Dub's done by someone else.
Didn't know she was a girl, sorry. I knew by the way that the dub was done by someone else, I was just pointing out that it's really well done. And anyway I couldn't find the comics, I only found the video dubbed.

CorvoSol

So when can I start a social link with Rise?

EDIT: Nevermind, figured that out.

Where does Kanji usually hang out after school, though?

CorvoSol

Yukiko does some kind of drug, right? Girl is laughing ALL the time.

When given the option:
"Who do you want to see in a swimsuit?"
is there really an answer to that question that isn't "Kanji"?

CorvoSol

On this same note, where the snot does Rise hang out after school?

Gah, why is it that only one of my underclassmen is easy to find, and it's geeky band girl.

LX_Theo

Banned
On this same note, where the snot does Rise hang out after school?

Gah, why is it that only one of my underclassmen is easy to find, and it's geeky band girl.

Her spot in the school is in front of the fire alarm (or some other sort of alarm) on the first floor, constantly contemplating hitting the button.

In town she is in front of her tofu store.

Lunar15

*off-topic webcomic endorsement alert*

Hiimdaisy (Those Persona 4 Comics) now goes by Gigi D.G. and has an absolutely wonderful comic called Cucumber Quest. If you liked her humor in those, it's definitely present in CQ. The comic is designed more around all ages, but I think it's solid and enjoyable. Bonus points if you like Paper Mario 1/2, which it's clearly taking inspiration from.

P.S. Don't bring up her older comics. while she doesn't hate them, she still wants to distance herself from her hiimdaisy days in order to focus on promoting CQ.

P.P.S. The site background is ridiculous like that because she changes it to fit her current arc.

*now back to your regularly scheduled waifus and yosuke discussion*

Declining PS3 software sales in the west a concern for Atlus? I don't think Persona 4 on PS2 sales would be acceptable considering it's a way bigger franchise now.

kewlmyc

Declining PS3 software sales in the west a concern for Atlus? I don't think Persona 4 on PS2 sales would be acceptable considering it's a way bigger franchise now.

No. Atlus fans are dedicated enough to buy a highly anticipated game even if it's on a "last gen" console. Hell, look at all the people who bought it on the Vita.

Acid08

Banned
Could be a concern for them. Won't change anything though.

Kanji is the only correct answer.
Anything else and you're playing Persona wrong.
Yup.
And if you didn't sit in a girls seat and then pick Kanji during the Group Date Cafe scene then you're living your life the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom