• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

I always ran Yosuke/Yukiko/Chie unless I specifically wanted to hang out with Naoto, Kanji or Teddie.
Exactly this
Persona4-1.jpg
The golden 4 was just too good to pass up

those are cute and all, but for some reason this shopped with Labrys' head would be hilarious, because this is how I feel when I play as Labrys:

Gimli_With_Axe.jpg

Taruranto

I know you despise Persona 3/4 and the general good vibes found in this thread, but you could at least do us the courtesy of mixing up your troll attempts, instead of subjecting us to the same noxious image over and over again.

What the fuck are you even going on? A "troll attempt" lol?

After not checking this thread all day I find a large meatsuru, chie contemplating cannibalism, and cute pictures of labby-chan. Nothing new or out of the ordinary from PersonaGAF today

PK Gaming

What the fuck are you even going on? A "troll attempt" lol?
I have not once seen you post anything in PersonaGAF thread that wasn't facetious in nature or straight up trolling. So forgive me if i'm not too keen on giving you the benefit of the doubt.

There's no doubt in my mind that what you're doing right now is deliberately trying to make people uncomfortable with your images. Don't play dumb.

EMT0

Banned
After not checking this thread all day I find a large meatsuru, chie contemplating cannibalism, and cute pictures of labby-chan. Nothing new or out of the ordinary from PersonaGAF today

Hey now, Meatsuru is way out of line. Our usual would have Dantis dropping a picture, us praising his artistic skills, then somebody bringing up Arena and watching the thread burn.

Jintor

please don't post massive images. please especially do not post massive images in an attempt to provoke other thread readers

jesus christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom