• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey now, Meatsuru is way out of line. Our usual would have Dantis dropping a picture, us praising his artistic skills, then somebody bringing up Arena and watching the thread burn.

Wasn't there a meatsuru joke earlier this week with the implications that Chie would not be going hungry that night? I lol'd at the comment though

Nachos

k1ix.jpg

So in an attempt to bring back some positive thinking, can you tell me the source of that?

You know picking an avatar is harder than it has any right to be.

Thanks a million to everyone who gave me stuff!

5q2j.png

...and sorry, I don't have a source for that positive thinking pic!

misterF

Neo Member
Exams basically are one of the Social Link triggers(as in you can't start one of the links unless you score first on an exam, and the later ones you need max Academics to have a shot at. You just need to max any one exam though). In addition, the better you do, it's almost like a social link with every person at school at once, bringing you closer to everyone.

Studying at home is enough, though it will take awhile(by design it's the one that always take the most "points" to level).

Yukari is, I feel, the best healing character in the game. Having a high magic stat also makes her a pretty powerful attacker when you don't need healing in a round too. Ultimately, I don't think you can fail by having anyone specific in your party if that's what you're asking.

In terms of money, you MAY be summoning things too much. You can just run around in Tartarus and pac-man up any chests you see though, and this can be done as tired/sick if you're good at not even interacting with any shadows, which isn't *too* hard to do. Easy to get money this way. :)

Catch Da Man up as soon as possible. He gets the skill Vorpal Blade soon, which absolutely facerolls Tartarus on a day when he's feeling great.

Thanks! Good to know that Yukari and Junpei will still be usefull.

cjkeats

Of course the one person I don't max S. Links with before the December dungeon is Rise

rip

get your waifu comments out of the way now
Rise is always the first one that gets maxed when i play. Weak smed. Weak.
Pk, I take the badge back as its rightful owner, thank you very much.

Rise is always the first one that gets maxed when i play. Weak smed. Weak.
Pk, I take the badge back as its rightful owner, thank you very much.

In reality, if I wasn't a goober trying to get the Guardian stuff done (which they fucking extended in Golden no less!) I would have finished it.

I WANTED TO SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST :(

CorvoSol

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I beat him. Fucking finally. At level 45. Bastard even through up his paper hero a second time. Still beat him. Felt so good. The
cooking competition that came afterward
was hilarious as hell. Is it worth keeping Black Frost around? Cuz useful as he was for this fight, Izanagi's stats are still hilariously higher than his.

Also did my first S-Link with Rise. So good.

Also also where does Kanji hang out when not at school? So I can get some S-Link going on there.

Gazoinks

I beat him. Fucking finally. At level 45. Bastard even through up his paper hero a second time. Still beat him. Felt so good. The
was hilarious as hell. Is it worth keeping Black Frost around? Cuz useful as he was for this fight, Izanagi's stats are still hilariously higher than his.

Also also where does Kanji hang out when not at school? So I can get some S-Link going on there.

Congratulations! That's really the only major difficulty bump in the story.

Kanji hangs out outside of his textile shop.

Heretics the lot of you. Teddieism or bust.
No my friends, your all wrong. The Church of Maya is the best, what with our "Positive Whoop Ass Thinking" philosophy you can do anything, change your way, and it's gonna be alright.
Just don't let Pastor Maya near the church van.

Do you mean you still have Izanagi around?
Kanji is in front of the Textile Shop.

Meia

About the bolded, Rise's social link does break the game in a pretty massive way as well, if you want things to be a little easier for you. At max for example, she'll randomly appear in battle and do something(Matarukaja, Makarukaja, Masukukaja, Mind Charge/Power Charge everyone(at the same time), recover everyone's status, small heal everyone, recover everyone's SP). If an attack done to everyone would kill someone she'll just completely negate the attack(once per battle). If the MC falls in battle she can revive them(once per battle). In addition, any time you face a new shadow, if the current character's turn has something that the shadow is weak to, she'll point it out.

Kanji is found outside the textile shop near the shrine on days he's available, so long as you started his link. His link can only be started while school's in session, so if you hadn't yet and you hit the summer break, you have to wait til school comes back in session.

And no, Black Frost is mainly useful in that dungeon fight because it has no inherent weakness, can actually get healed by a certain element, and is the earliest persona with a -dyne ability. This is of course more OP since he has Fire Amp as well. Damage would have also skyrocketed with him if you put Fire Boost on him(via card or when you fused him), since Boost and Amp stack in hilarious ways. If you fuse him out, definitely aim for a persona with a good magic stat and realize that the new one should be a good fire persona.

Taruranto

I have not once seen you post anything in PersonaGAF thread that wasn't facetious in nature or straight up trolling. So forgive me if i'm not too keen on giving you the benefit of the doubt.

There's no doubt in my mind that what you're doing right now is deliberately trying to make people uncomfortable with your images. Don't play dumb.

please don't post massive images. please especially do not post massive images in an attempt to provoke other thread readers

jesus christ

Dudes, why they hell are you even going on. I've seen posts here of Fuuka on Akihiko's body and Naoto half naked exposing her ass crack-ass, and a picture of Mitsuru in meat makes you "uncomfortable" and think "you are being trolled"? You just posted a picture of Yosuke fisting Labrys and getting his hand ripped off.

I'm the one saying jesus christ. If you have a problem with me, just say it more clearly.

Jintor

Dudes, why they hell are you even going on. I've seen posts here of Fuuka on Akihiko's body and Naoto half naked exposing her ass crack-ass, and a picture of Mitsuru in meat makes you "uncomfortable" and think "you are being trolled"? You just posted a picture of Yosuke fisting Labrys and getting his hand ripped off.

I'm the one saying jesus christ. If you have a problem with me, just say it more clearly.

at least quote tag the fucking thing. Eats had to do it for you

i don't give a shit if you post whatever bullshit non-vore art you want, but if you make it fill my giant monitor that's not fucking cool

Meia

Chie and Akihiko get the treatment this time.

More trailers get released, more I want this game, sigh.

Need a gif of Mitsuru holding up Akihiko and Shinjiro in front of her like that. :p

Dantis

The battle track that plays in Akihiko's trailer is really excellent.

Also the chibi eye cut-ins are hilarious.

Battle animations and general presentation leave much to be desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom