• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar15

Then they show us the real cast of Ken, Kenji, and Marie.

ixUBB3qoMCgax.png

Squire

Banned
The owner of Aiya will mention her in Golden every time you eat in, always going like "oh, you just missed her!".

Which was cool. Aika is a good candidate for a minor character they could bring back.

Aiya becomes a chain and Aika manages one in whatever town P5 takes place in; You're welcome Atlus.

It'd be great if nothing new about Persona 5 was shown until the game was released.

It actually really would.

Lunar15

Which was cool. Aika is a good candidate for a minor character they could bring back.

Aiya becomes a chain and Aika manages one in whatever town P5 takes place in; You're welcome Atlus.

It actually really would.

I agree as well, but I could go for a western release date.

King Fost

Neo Member
It's the beggining of an essential part of his character arc, an arc which is the absolute best in the series, in my opinion. He pretty much grows out of that kind of stuff by the end of the game.

I'd agree, but the problem is that
a LOT of it hinges on his relationship with Chidori, which is to me the worst written part of the game. It's very by-the-book cliched with poor stock dialogue between them and the actual chemistry is very questionable. It really boils down to "I love you for some reason, oh red haired gothic lolita chick." Chidori herself isn't even interesting because she has the personality of a lamp post.

Like, the actual arc when you strip that aspect away is awesome, but that part kind of weighs it down imo.

Also maybe I'm just dense
but what exactly is Shadow Eikichi's deal? I know what issues Tatsuya's, Lisa's, and Maya's shadows are supposed to be based on but for some reason, I can't figure out Eikichi's.

LX_Theo

Banned
It'd be great if nothing new about Persona 5 was shown until the game was released.

Well, some very basic screenshots showing the graphics and basic battle system would probably be needed. Maybe do it in a way that hides most other information. That would be nice to have only bare bones information. Too little and problems with what it might be could occur.

PK Gaming

I'd agree, but the problem is that
a LOT of it hinges on his relationship with Chidori, which is to me the worst written part of the game. It's very by-the-book cliched with poor stock dialogue between them and the actual chemistry is very questionable. It really boils down to "I love you for some reason, oh red haired gothic lolita chick." Chidori herself isn't even interesting because she has the personality of a lamp post.

Like, the actual arc when you strip that aspect away is awesome, but that part kind of weighs it down imo.

Also maybe I'm just dense
but what exactly is Shadow Eikichi's deal? I know what issues Tatsuya's, Lisa's, and Maya's shadows are supposed to be based on but for some reason, I can't figure out Eikichi's.

Shadow Eikichi's deal is that he's too awesome. Jokes aside, I think Shadow Eikichi is the weakest shadow in the franchise; he doesn't touch on any of Eikichi's insecurity or flaws. He's just a troll who kidnapped Miyabi.

Jintor

I'd say Naoto is actually the worst, as her facial expressions are just plain wrong. Not to mention silly.

what's wrong with naoto's expression? you'd look happy as shit if you were wearing a fine dapper suit!

I might do a more detailed chie picture or something.

Tabby

Everyone seems into Yu in P4, but in P4A no one is into Yu lol. Honestly I prefer the second over the first, it is dumb when every woman and some men in Inaba wants Yu.

Yeah things get pretty crazy in P4.
When I played it I had Rise and Marie flirting with me and Yukiko as my girlfriend.
Such a player.

CorvoSol

Everyone seems into Yu in P4, but in P4A no one is into Yu lol. Honestly I prefer the second over the first, it is dumb when every woman and some men in Inaba wants Yu.

Dude is the Big Boss of Inaba. Everybody wants him. Not hard to see why, consider he's a top student, great at sports, expert swordsman, totally understanding of like, everyone's most intimate emotional difficulties and he rides a slick scooter.

Dude is the Big Boss of Inaba. Everybody wants him. Not hard to see why, consider he's a top student, great at sports, expert swordsman, totally understanding of like, everyone's most intimate emotional difficulties and he rides a slick scooter.

And speaks a grand total of like 5 words!

PK Gaming

He's also a great cook, can speak multiple languages, builds toy models like its nobody's business and is an ace fisherman.

Yeah, I think its safe to say that Yu Narukami is pretty much the best character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom