• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Her story is really irritating when it turns into, well, her story instead of being happytime drama funtimes.

But it comes out good, and I enjoyed hanging with her post- S.link conclusion.

Shouldn't have waifu'd her first time around though, not worth it waifuing non-party members

Jonnax

Yumi is GOOD.

They both are. You guys must have impossible standards.

Yumi's social link might have been interesting if it went down the route of the school play. A production of Romeo & Juliet & Hamlet or what ever the play was would have been funny at least.

But the protagonist doesn't really belong when he's going to see her at the hospital. She's someone he barely knows butting into some pretty deep family issues. It didn't feel realistic how he'd go to Drama and at the end of the session think, 'oh, I'll pop down to the hospital and see how Yumi is doing!''

ixAyVYm.jpg

Dantis

The Coronet Armor is such a stupid design.

It would be fine if she was wearing trousers, or a skirt, or something, but as is, it just looks really silly.

Also Yumi is amongst my favourite P4 S Links.

Acid08

Banned
Had a conversation with my boss's husband, a recent ex-Sega employee. Lots of good things to say about Atlus and he said that they're operating just as they were before. Only changes were that Atlus USA may be doing some Sega localizations. Also said that he expects even more Atlus games to be localized now.

Jintor

The Coronet Armor is such a stupid design.

It would be fine if she was wearing trousers, or a skirt, or something, but as is, it just looks really silly.

Dat buttcrack tho.
(Oh god why)

Pretty much. It just looks really, really bad.

Looking for references online, I keep running into cosplayers who have taken some... uh... of the more... shall we say, resource-deficient... costumes around.

I'm not judging! I'm just saying, wowsers. Those things were not designed to be worn by people in a public setting.

I am not an enemy of fanservice, while I do not seek it out, I would use the armor on random occasion, as I use all the clothing. Really though, the High Cut Armor from 3 is a MUCH better design than any of the P4 fanservice "armors", the Cornet Armor for Naoto is just the worst.

I don't think I've seen any of the P4 fanservce armor stuff

And now curiosity is demanding I look them up so yeah I guess I gotta get on that. Impressions on how silly they look imo to follow

edit - it looks very silly lol

Rizzi

I have played an unhealthy amount of P3P since I bought a Vita on Friday.
Good stuff. I really appreciate being able to actually control my party.

Caladrius

I have played an unhealthy amount of P3P since I bought a Vita on Friday.
Good stuff. I really appreciate being able to actually control my party.

You can. It should be either in Fuuka's menu or the tactics menu.

I blame Kashiwagi and her questionable taste in clothes.

A good design wouldn't have made the costumes much more palatable with how jagged everything would look.

Pretty much. It just looks really, really bad.

I'm normally the kind of person that shamelessly makes a beeline for games with manservice but the skin-baring P4G stuff completely repulsed me, and I don't have high standards either.

Dantis

I just looked up the Coronet Armor and it looks dumb and yeah why bother with those character models.

NOW ONCE WE GET P5 ON THE OTHER HAND

Don't worry, Smed, I'm sure Rise will have lots of lovely costumes in P4D.

I'm normally the kind of person that shamelessly makes a beeline for games with manservice but the skin-baring P4G stuff completely repulsed me, and I don't have high standards either.

Naoto's and Yukiko's were the worst. Like I say, they'd actually be fine costumes if they were wearing something on their lower half.

Should have Bravely Default'd it and given them shorts, haha.

PK Gaming

Her story is really irritating when it turns into, well, her story instead of being happytime drama funtimes.

But it comes out good, and I enjoyed hanging with her post- S.link conclusion.

Shouldn't have waifu'd her first time around though, not worth it waifuing non-party members
This

I wanted drama, not drama

I think she's a lot better than Apple though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom