• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
7D7cqlH.jpg

Squire

Banned
Her social link is far worse then her actual story.

Just restating my thoughts on Marie yet again, my only complaint is the way her social link is set up. I do like her, that aside.

Her S. Link is the real issue. It's milquetoast, so it commits the capital crime of game design in that it wastes your time.

There's not much to Marie's character to actively "hate".

just awesome homemade Marie figure
%E3%83%9E%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%EF%BC%91.jpg

Now that is beautiful.

So is there any reason for me to go into the TV before the last possible day before the fog sets in or no?

I can always just grind the floor on that day by going through again and again, yes?

MSMrRound

Might be wrong, but the sooner you are done with it, the faster you are able to boost your social link with your team mates again (you can't do their social link most of the time if you are stuck with rescuing someone).

Might be wrong, but the sooner you are done with it, the faster you are able to boost your social link with your team mates again (you can't do their social link most of the time if you are stuck with rescuing someone).

Right, but can't I do that the days before I go to rescue them?

Sophia

So is there any reason for me to go into the TV before the last possible day before the fog sets in or no?

I can always just grind the floor on that day by going through again and again, yes?

Social links with your teammates are completely unavailable if someone needs to be rescued. Therefore, it's an extremely good idea to complete the dungeons the first day possible or you could potentially miss out on finishing their social links. Not maxing out their social links means missing special abilities you get later on.

Setsu00

Well, I like Marie and her design. I can even live with her antics.

On the other hand, I recently started to like Ken ever since I heard how he sounded in Japanese. I even kinda hope that he gets an appearance in P4U2 just like Fuuka in P4U.

Dantis

She's mentioned in Arena too, in Chie's joke ending.

I don't remember this at all, so maybe I didn't watch that ending?

I think I got Chie absolutely fucking dead on and completely screwed up the rest. Especially Rise. God damnit Rise your fucking HAIR christ

Cool pic! Interesting that you've abandoned lines altogether.

I love how different everyone's art is in here, despite drawing the same characters. At some point we should choose a character and an outfit, and all draw it in our own interpretation.

Jintor

I feel like my IRL line-sketching etc is still pretty good but for some reason it translates really badly to digital pictures. And I don't get to use colour stuff IRL so it's more fun to muck around with digitally (especially with being able to lock pixels, layers etc)

I'd love to use the pen tool, but frankly I don't have the patience for it.

Dantis

I feel like my IRL line-sketching etc is still pretty good but for some reason it translates really badly to digital pictures. And I don't get to use colour stuff IRL so it's more fun to muck around with digitally (especially with being able to lock pixels, layers etc)

I'd love to use the pen tool, but frankly I don't have the patience for it.

Your digital stuff looks good though, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I don't really use the pen tool much any more. On my Frozen picture, for example, I only used it on lines that needed to be really precise. I think my hand drawn lines are mostly fine though, as long as you don't compare it to something with the pen tool, haha. The last time I used it for a full picture was the Aigis picture I did for the OT3 OP (Which I think is probably my best picture, as an aside).

I haven't done any traditional drawing for about two years now. I have no idea what it would even look like.

Nachos

768zrgG.jpg

More Aika pls

Speaking of characters who should just become protagonists...

But, no. Assuming they'd stick with the same casting direction as the animation if they brought her back, I'd much rather keep her there, so that Cassandra Morris can voice someone else in a later Persona game (she's also Hitomi in Soul Hackers, Edea in Bravely Default, and Kyubey in the Madoka dub).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom