• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight

Banned
iXlw5Qe.gif

Rise level 10 SLink.
Girl in bedroom. House is completely mine. Eat your heart out Yosuke. Confesses her love. Spends the entire afternoon in the room. EAT YOUR HEART OUT YOSUKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA
0JKw6eX.png

Welcome to the realm of kings.

Squire

Banned
iXlw5Qe.gif

Rise level 10 SLink.
Girl in bedroom. House is completely mine. Eat your heart out Yosuke. Confesses her love. Spends the entire afternoon in the room. EAT YOUR HEART OUT YOSUKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA

It's really fun watching you go through the game.

Meia

Is there a specific day that
Margaret calls me to find Marie
and is that prior to
December 22
?

No. Don't worry about anything related to that until the new year. Just have it maxed before then.

It's really fun watching you go through the game.

I LOVE seeing reactions to certain dates. That (month spoiler)
November
reaction gets me every time. :D

Meia

Do I have to have seen all the poems?

No, the poems are tied to her social link ranks. Usually you'll see a new one after going up a rank with her naturally.

To clarify things a little bit, you have a few choices you have to make come 1/2 that then lock you into what you're worried about missing.

Kazzy

No its fucking awesome, but it was not meant to make appealing characters, it was meant to make nihilistic and cold feeling, which fits mainline Megaten and some of the spinoffs perfectly.

I didn't mean to infer that it was bad, just that it inherently doesn't endear itself to a wider audience. Though as you say, by design.

cj_iwakura

No its fucking awesome, but it was not meant to make appealing characters, it was meant to make nihilistic and cold feeling, which fits mainline Megaten and some of the spinoffs perfectly.

And Kaneko can make appealing characters, just look at Tae Asakura and the Blonde Young Man. Chock full of charisma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom