• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorvoSol

iXlw5Qe.gif

Alone at night in an abandoned cabin, all manner of untoward things being said, "Senpai what are you doing!? This is no time to be messing around like this! You might go too far!" THAT'S RIGHT YOSUKE WALK IN AND EAT YOUR HEART OUT WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA
"Huh? They're still dressed!" :Based Chie. OH GOD TEDDIE WANTS TO WATCH

kewlmyc

iXlw5Qe.gif

Alone at night in an abandoned cabin, all manner of untoward things being said, "Senpai what are you doing!? This is no time to be messing around like this! You might go too far!" THAT'S RIGHT YOSUKE WALK IN AND EAT YOUR HEART OUT WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA
"Huh? They're still dressed!" :Based Chie. OH GOD TEDDIE WANTS TO WATCH

Your friends are cockblocking jerks! :p

cj_iwakura

I don't think too many of his characters are very appealing. There's Sera, I guess?

I'm a little sad you don't have more respect for Kaneko, especially given your dislike for anime. He very rarely falls into the trappings of anime tropes.

char-tae.jpg

Soejima... yeah, he isn't above that. I respect him and all, but he knows what pays the bills.

^All part of the gothic aesthetic

Just like in Real High School!

EDIT: Dammit, Chie, if you
say Marie is fashionable one more time I swear I'll clock you.

They are all country bumpkins, except Yosuke and Yu, so they must be like holy shit she is stylish as fuck.

EMT0

Banned
^All part of the gothic aesthetic

They are all country bumpkins, except Yosuke and Yu, so they must be like holy shit she is stylish as fuck.

Look what you did buddha, you've gone and put something in Kanji's eye and he can't get it out so the waterworks won't stop. You telling him that piercings, skulls, and leather ain't cool?!

PK Gaming

Just like in Real High School!

EDIT: Dammit, Chie, if you
say Marie is fashionable one more time I swear I'll clock you.

Chie: Where do you go to school?
Marie: What's a school? I live in a tiny room with the nose.
Yukiko: DOES THAT MEAN YOUR HOME SCHOOLED?!?
Marie: What's a TeeV?
Chie: Oh your parents don't let you watch TV? That sucks :(
Marie: Electwick loutweights, Starz Candle.
Chie & Yukiko: Oh wow she's so trendy!

CorvoSol

Chie: Where do you go to school?
Marie: What's a school? I stay in a tiny room with the nose.
Yukiko: DOES THAT MEAN YOUR HOME SCHOOLED?!?
Marie: What's a TeeV?
Chie: Oh your parents don't let you watch TV? That sucks :(
Marie: Electwick loutweights, Starz Candle.
Chie & Yukiko: Oh wow she's so trendy!

Pretty sure being a flaming moron is just cool to them, I guess. Honestly so far this part is like "I wish I cared enough about Marie to feel any emotional impact from this turn of events, but hahahaha no I don't."

CorvoSol

Okay, at the Entrance to the February Dungeon, but no more for a bit, since I have to work on my homework and call my mommy (It's her burfday!), but I'm banking on finishing the game tonight.

(Do not click this link until you have completed Persona 4 for the Sony Playstation, or Persona 4 Golden for the Sony Playstation Vita, or Persona 4 The Animation, available on DVD and Bluray because it contains major spoilers for the game. This means you, CorvoSol. Don't click it.) Happy Valentine's Day!

CorvoSol

(Do not click this link until you have completed Persona 4 for the Sony Playstation, or Persona 4 Golden for the Sony Playstation Vita, or Persona 4 The Animation, available on DVD and Bluray because it contains major spoilers for the game. This means you, CorvoSol. Don't click it.) Happy Valentine's Day!

"CORVO DON'T CLICK THIS" should be my tag at this point, as many times as it has been said to me.

Homework is done and so the time comes for me to beat the crap out of the final dungeon and bask in my delicious tears as one of the best RPGs I have EVER played comes to an end.

OH GOD MARIE'S POETRY IS THE DUNGEON WHY WHY WHY I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

LX_Theo

Banned
Okay, at the Entrance to the February Dungeon, but no more for a bit, since I have to work on my homework and call my mommy (It's her burfday!), but I'm banking on finishing the game tonight.

Not the most fun dungeon there is, but the best music in the game comes in the boss battle there.

"CORVO DON'T CLICK THIS" should be my tag at this point, as many times as it has been said to me.

Homework is done and so the time comes for me to beat the crap out of the final dungeon and bask in my delicious tears as one of the best RPGs I have EVER played comes to an end.

OH GOD MARIE'S POETRY IS THE DUNGEON WHY WHY WHY I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

Remember when I said this?:

I think you are going to have a rude awakening.

YES! SUFFER! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

cj_iwakura

I think my skilled years of Guitar Heroism are behind me. I can't even do Master of Puppets on Hard, Expert would make my head explode.
Relevance: I would so play GH: Shin Megami Tensei. Final battle: Dante.

LX_Theo

Banned
So I assume no one else just took Marie's poetry to be a teenager's poetry? As in, obviously not good and not supposed to be good. Rather, a way of her expressing herself when she rather not express it in other ways?

I don't know. Almost every time I hear complaint about Marie it always seem to be so nitpicky outside of one or two legitimate ones.

CorvoSol

So I assume no one else just took Marie's poetry to be a teenager's poetry? As in, obviously not good and not supposed to be good. Rather, a way of her expressing herself when she rather not express it in other ways?

I don't know. Almost every time I hear complaint about Marie it always seem to be so nitpicky outside of one or two legitimate ones.

JRPGs and Poetry just don't mix. Crisis Core, anyone?

FluxWaveZ

As a teenager, I did not enjoy suffering through teenager poetry. The fact that it might be purposefully the way it is does not make it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom