• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

Lets mix up with Yuri pairing, and I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind.

FeMC X Rio OTP

No argument there. Okay, maybe FeMC x Rio x Mitsuru.

Hey guys, any news on that annou...

Dear god, what happened in here?

Yosuke happened.

I don't get why people hate Yosuke so much, sure he's an asshat but he's the groups asshat!

I dislike him for the usual list of reasons most people pull out. I respect the better parts of his character but they don't really make up for his flaws to me.

I just blow it out of proportion because I think it's funny.

His blatant homophobia of course.

And don't forget his whining!

It was just made aware to me that the stream starts before the announcement on Sunday, does anyone know the time it starts?

The stream is a 72-hour live countdown to 11/24 at 8pm (Japan), so it will start on Thursday, 11/21 at 8pm (Japan).

EDIT: So 6am EST on 11/21 as pan-hime said.

cjkeats

What do people dislike about Yosuke?
Well since you asked, *ah-hem*
He just sucks. Like, I get he's a good "character" and all that, but that don't mean I have to like him.

In real life, I'd be friends with him too, but I'd never ask him to hang out, he'd always just weasel his way around.

The stream is a 72-hour live countdown to 11/24 at 8pm (Japan), so it will start on Thursday, 11/21 at 8pm (Japan).

EDIT: So 6am EST on 11/21 as pan-hime said.

Thanks guys, I was aware of the 8pm (11am GMT) announcement, Didn't know they were airing stuff before :)

Well since you asked, *ah-hem*
He just sucks. Like, I get he's a good "character" and all that, but that don't mean I have to like him.

In real life, I'd be friends with him too, but I'd never ask him to hang out, he'd always just weasel his way around.

I'd probably be friends with someone like him too, In fact, during school years, I was probably just like him, though I dressed like Kanji :3

Shit, they doing 72 hour countdown?

Ok that's basically rule out pachinko, right guys? pls

I mean, I assume so. I'm going off of Google Translate, which is always risky business, but he's what the niconico page linked to from p-ch.jp says:

"(Sun) from 20:24 on November, from Atlas persona team,
will be broadcasting persona large announced the "news flash! persona channel". And in this page PRESTO, and niconicoTOP page, will begin Thursday from 20:21 November 72 hour countdown live. Please pay attention to be announced (Sunday) from 20:24 on November "news flash! Persona channel" what is, and what happens during the broadcast."

So it sounds like there will be a countdown timer on niconico's homepage, as well as a live stream that starts in 18 hours according to the site, which would just about line up with Thursday, 11/21 at 8pm (Japan).

Lunar15

Pardon my brief lapse in faith for a second, but what if this is for the unveiling of a Persona Store? Lots of major manga/game franchises get their own merchandising stores in japan, so it wouldn't be unheard of. I mean, they're doing a live stream at a persona cafe, and the website has a list of major cities...

But yeah, I'm like 99.99999% sure that's not the case. They wouldn't do all this for that.

Daimaou

Pardon my brief lapse in faith for a second, but what if this is for the unveiling of a Persona Store? Lots of major manga/game franchises get their own merchandising stores in japan, so it wouldn't be unheard of. I mean, they're doing a live stream at a persona cafe, and the website has a list of major cities...

But yeah, I'm like 99.99999% sure that's not the case.

Junes coming to a town near you!

Levito

Banned
LJ started posting again on the FB group talking about exciting stuff releasing in 2014.

He's basically talking about his own album, but hey--more hype right?

EDIT: Hey he just accepted my friend request.

CrazyDude

But yeah, I'm like 99.99999% sure that's not the case.

I doubt Persona is popular enough to warrant 6 stores in 6 cities. Anyways, we already know from teaser is game related.

pan-hime

Actual P3 Movie pastries
tumblr_mwgwuyG3Ss1rmur6po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwgwuyG3Ss1rmur6po3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwgwuyG3Ss1rmur6po2_400.jpg

Andrefpvs

If we do manage to find a free live stream, is there any chance we can set up a Skype voice conference or a Teamspeak thingie so we can follow the announcements together? I always enjoy listening to other people's reactions :p

LX_Theo

Banned
The multiple cities on the teaser site still make me hesitant. Can't think of a reason for them to be there and the announcement being Persona 5

Trigger

The multiple cities on the teaser site still make me hesitant. Can't think of a reason for them to be there and the announcement being Persona 5

There are going to be Persona-themed cafes in those cities. Persona fanboys and girls can visit them to eat Persona-inspired food and get information on the upcoming new releases in the series. Have a Teddie-cake, chat with friends about the new P5 trailer, and buy merchandise all in one place! :D

I'm half-serious.

cjkeats

I'm still saying it: Persona themed Cafe's/PACHINKO SILVERRRRRRs.

Edit: Shut up Trigger, I made the semi-serious joke first! :<

LX_Theo

Banned
I'm still saying it: Persona themed Cafe's/PACHINKO SILVERRRRRRs.

Edit: Shut up Trigger, I made the semi-serious joke first! :<

There are going to be Persona-themed cafes in those cities. Persona fanboys and girls can visit them to eat Persona-inspired food and get information on the upcoming new releases in the series. Have a Teddie-cake, chat with friends about the new P5 trailer, and buy merchandise all in one place! :D

I'm half-serious.

Those are the cities that will be sacrificed in p5s honor.

where the live broadcast will take place?

A combination of these all would make a lot of sense

If we do manage to find a free live stream, is there any chance we can set up a Skype voice conference or a Teamspeak thingie so we can follow the announcements together? I always enjoy listening to other people's reactions :p

Yeah, It'll be fun to hear everyone fangasming over P5.
Or cussing the hell out of Atlus for no announcement.

I'd definitely be up for this, especially for the reactions no matter what the announcement(s) is(are).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom