• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had a popularity poll

Junpei didn't even make the list!

Yosuke at 2.

tumblr_mafhmdiIk51qdzy90o1_250.gif

PK Gaming

Dojima's too low, Koromaru needs to be nuked off. Jesus McBlue should be higher.

But he's suuuuch a great character with so much depth to him! I think he's 2nd or 3rd best character in Persona 3, and one of the best character in the series.

<3 <3 <3

Haha I agree completely.

Streaming the announcement on Sunday.
Yo, Nico Nico Douga is streaming coolio shit for the homeboys who got summa dat mad moneys to shell out. It's a countdown to the end of the countdown before da end of the world, ya dig?
Soo... there's a countdown starting tomorrow and a stream on Sunday?

That's some messed up list :p. I like Yosuke and Naoto but surprised at how high they are. And only Tatsuya from P2?

Trigger

It's tricky. I never really liked Yukari much, and the same was kind of true of Junpei, until P3P came out. That game, to me, really *really* helped out both of them.

How did it change your opinion of Yukari? I can understand Junpei's social link fleshing him out more, but Yukari is mostly the same story-wise (minus being the designated love interest in FeMC's route).

T-this is just awful!

Meia

More shocked Naoto's that high, and yet she has like NO figures at all.

How did it change your opinion of Yukari? I can understand Junpei's social link fleshing him out more, but Yukari is mostly the same story-wise (minus being the designated love interest in FeMC's route).

P3 Fes had a bad tendency to boil down female social links to "OMG I WANT YOU" instead of really being about the characters themselves. Think Yukari as a sister worked better than her as a love interest because of it. Now, Yukari was the least egregious example of this, but still think she worked better in that sister role to the female MC.

For that matter, think Junpei worked better in the same role as a brother to her as well. Did appreciate that romancing wasn't even an option for that.

...I kind of hope P5 features a female MC just so we can have a female Magician "bro" character. Imagine a kind of Chie/Yukiko friendship like that, it'd be amazing.

kewlmyc

Too many, and the lack of Yukari figures upsets me.

but here, have another one that releases..tomorrow.

That's releasing tomorrow? I could have sworn it's been around for ages.

Yeah, no one other than Aigis, Rise, and Yukiko seems to get constant figures. Chie figures are hard to find/expensive and Naoto only has two prize figures which is really weird since she's the most popular female. And P3 wise, if you're not a fan of Elizabeth or Mitsuru, you're shit out of luck.

Trigger

P3 Fes had a bad tendency to boil down female social links to "OMG I WANT YOU" instead of really being about the characters themselves. Think Yukari as a sister worked better than her as a love interest because of it. Now, Yukari was the least egregious example of this, but still think she worked better in that sister role to the female MC.

For that matter, think Junpei worked better in the same role as a brother to her as well. Did appreciate that romancing wasn't even an option for that.

...I kind of hope P5 features a female MC just so we can have a female Magician "bro" character. Imagine a kind of Chie/Yukiko friendship like that, it'd be amazing.

Ah, ok. That makes sense.

Caladrius

lmao are you kidding

Yu has way more chemistry with Yosuke. Yu x Kanji is more of a big brother thing. Don't make me bust out the pics to this.

Lol yaoi

Yu was totally Kanji's guiding light through his coming out story, you can't deny this.

You know I won't allow Yosuke to ever be shipped with anyone no matter how far I have to stretch the justification for the pairing.

I have no idea how to Photoshop this avatar so it looks big on neogaf.

Todd, 2 lewd.

There's a ratio of 5:6 for the image size. Crop it so it's actually at that ratio and then resize it. I do this almost once a week. (I use GIMP instead of Photoshop though. What GIMP does PS can probably do at least as well.)

todd360

Oh thanks for the info caladrious. I gave up though. The tag said only on playstation 4 haha. I got it off black flag box art.

That's releasing tomorrow? I could have sworn it's been around for ages.

Yeah, no one other than Aigis, Rise, and Yukiko seems to get constant figures. Chie figures are hard to find/expensive and Naoto only has two prize figures which is really weird since she's the most popular female. And P3 wise, if you're not a fan of Elizabeth or Mitsuru, you're shit out of luck.

It might of, This could be a re-release. There's also countless Aigis figures already out there it might just look the same too :3

Is this discussion really happening? Sunday can't get here soon enough so we can actually have something to talk about for months on end.

I'm quite up for male pairing discussion.

fertygo

This list always makes me laugh. Adachi is more popular than FeMC, Elizabeth, Yukari, Akihiko, and Junpei.... hahahaha.

Also the most popular Persona character is yourself. So selfish.

Adachi have quite of fans is understandable, heck even me likey.

The correct answer for that is fujoshi's obsession for quite kinky shipping tho.

Dr. Buni

Yaoi talk is better than "which console Persona 5 will be released for" talk, at least. :p Also, Adachi is great
and Yosuke playable character in the series by a mile.

Lunar15

Yosuke's one of my favorite video game characters ever.

Both Junpei and Yosuke are great because they're such flawed people. They can be total assholes, but both own up to it. Just like your real bro.

fertygo

I'm sure even on western side Yosuke is one of most popular character (Top 5 possibly among modern purrsona charas), that disliking him just very vocal at that.

Venfayth

^I recall having this discussion with you before

Meant to put the word some before people but I forgot

Yeah, I remember too, but I don't remember the specifics. I have awful memory!

If it seems I'm trying to be sarcastic or whatnot, I'm not, I really want to know what people like about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom