• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LX_Theo

Banned
Watch Shu have been a troll and he's really involved with an actual Persona game.....

I can only imagine the rage if he turns out to be the protagonist for P5 or something along those lines.

EDIT: LOL! Ignore. For some reason I mixed up Shu with Sho from P4U2.

Dantis

So I've been trying to stay away from NeoGAF, but this announcement today is just... fuuuuuuuck.

If this turns out to not be Persona 5 after all this, I will be very upset. Holy shit I will be upset.

Somebody fast forward me to Sunday.

EDIT: Holy shit Levito('s friend).

Caladrius

All three of Yu are cray-cray. Yu all gotta divert Yur attention to something not related to Persona. I have cat-plumbers and homework for the weekend.

kewlmyc

4676282+_e05aac7b28e7d014b386171e6c025e4c.gif

Makoto - Chocolate
Yukari - Framboise (raspberry)
Junpei - Lemon
Mitsuru - Blueberry
Akihiko - Vanilla
Fuuka - Green tea
Shoutouts to pastries that have colors thaty make me totally expect different flavors :S

red-ish = blueberry

but seriously, would eat.

edit - I have been reminded like the doof I tend to be that blueberry juice is apparently reddish. This is what happens when one doesn't really care for blueberries I guess. Still feel like an idiot though. I'll show myself to the exit.

Levito

Banned
From Kotaku:

"and lots of fans are starting to get stoked that Atlus might finally—finally!—announce Persona 5"

*claps*

Meia

It's the goofy Orihime I miss.

One of the biggest tragedies of Bleach. The other is characters like Orihime being relegated to Yamcha status cause they're not shinigamis.

Man, I don't get it. Bleach and Yu Yu Hakusho started with such fascinating concepts, then kind of devolve to what they become.

I've always wondered what type of art direction P5 is gona take because surely the character designs will not be similar to that of P3/P4?

Perhaps more Catherine like? A slightly more mature-manga style?

Meia

Fixed it for ya

I can't help but notice the apparent redesign she's gone through in the P3 movie as well as Arena. At first I thought it was just the hair, but the portrait really looks different than the movie version as well.

Man, Yukari is getting a big portion of the coverage/advertising.

People apparently love her.

It's not radically different from how P3 was initially advertised. Yukari was promoted as the game's heroine before the game came out.

e:

There's another image I can't find, one where she and the hero are on a street during the midnight hour looking up and aigis is waaaaaaay in the background.

As they should.
B-but why? What do you people like about her, this is my experience with Yukari:

Beginning of P3: she seems nice

After Beginning: wow she's a pretty believable character, reminds me of every girl I ever disliked

Middle: man Yukari's a bitch

After Middle: man Yukari's a boring bitch

End: eh she's not such a bitch, she sure is boring though

The Answer: nevermind she is a bitch

Tamanon

Banned
I can't help but notice the apparent redesign she's gone through in the P3 movie as well as Arena. At first I thought it was just the hair, but the portrait really looks different than the movie version as well.

Also, I'm 90% sure they really shortened her skirt, or at least lengthened her legs.

B-but why? What do you people like about her, Im this is my experience with Yukari:

After Beginning: wow she's a pretty believable character, reminds me of every girl I ever disliked

isIXUcVBq8mRn.gif

Meia

Also, I'm 90% sure they really shortened her skirt, or at least lengthened her legs.

I remember her skirt always being that short, you can kind of tell in that other pic above to promote the game, the one with her sitting on a desk. They just seem to be using more angles where it's *really* obvious how short her skirt really is.

B-but why? What do you people like about her, this is my experience with Yukari:

I also largely agree with everything in this post. I read more into it and she has a perfectly valid reason for acting as closed off as she does, but it doesn't make her any more likable as a person, but that's fine. I'm actually really curious to see where she winds up with in Arena, as I kind of looked at her as a work in progress through all of 3, including the answer. She looks to be back in a good spot just as the Answer ends, so who knows? Given her outfit and what she's currently doing, it did put a smile on my face so maybe her mindset is in a really good place now. :)

I feel like the Arena one was on purpose. Convenient to look like the OTHER model/actress in the series, no?

db31c225d941e88165c34822f0b4246f1376661131_full.jpg

20120503181509!Eriko_P2EP_PSP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom