• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1AXDiSa.png

tumblr_llp2ytNilY1qd8euvo1_500.gif

Kazzy

So I finished Persona 4 (Golden) for the first time this morning.

Yeah, it's okay I guess

OMG ANNOUNCE PERSONA 5 ALREADY ATLUS PLEASE

I love it when a plan comes together!

I take it that I can count on your signature for the Yosuke defence force?

*Hands document*

Tamanon

Banned
Real talk:Which Persona 4 character has the best level-up phrase?

I'm going with Kanji, just so damn pumped to get stronger.

Caladrius

Don't get banned by saying stupid shit.

Not... quite the best way to explain it, but do keep this in mind. As long as you're respectful of others you'll be just fine. (Oh, and don't post scans of any book, that's not allowed. A lot of Juniors do that by mistake, and even long-time posters forget frequently.)

Dantis

I'd be happy if this is Persona 5 or 4-2. Just hopefully its a game announcment.

Also, first post on NeoGAF. Yay!

Hello there, new person.

Welcome to PersonaGAF.

Join us in our tears.

I could tolerate him by the end of the game. Mostly.

It's not that tough when he's the best character in the game!

Welcome to PersonaGAF! Enjoy your stay and be mindful the endless fires of insanity.

We've had a ton of juniors come in recently. Is this fate?

Including you? :p

But yeah, there have been an awful lot. It must be the welcoming atmosphere that we create.

EDIT: Oh. I guess you're not that new. My bad!

Dantis

If he wasn't homophobic I'd like him a lot more.

*shrug*

Can't say that bothered me, honestly. He was afraid of something he didn't understand and uncomfortable with what it means to be masculine.

It's pretty realistic for a 17 year old guy, really.

Levito

Banned
I'd be happy if this is Persona 5 or 4-2. Just hopefully its a game announcment.

Also, first post on NeoGAF. Yay!

Yay, welcome to our little community!

Yes. I feel like I'm compelled to defend him every so often. That, and people often raise eyebrows (pun intended), whenever I say that he's my favourite character.

He start's out pretty annoying, but that's kind of the point. He has one of the best arcs in the game and a fantastic social link.

*shrug*

Can't say that bothered me, honestly. He was afraid of something he didn't understand and uncomfortable with what it means to be masculine.

Yeah, him being a shitheel is part of his character. He's way insecure, and that's intentional.

CrazyDude

Just realized, Junpei's birthday and mine are three day apart. Born in the same year as well. And Kanji is 6 days later and 6 years later as well.

Emitan

*shrug*

When I was 17 I avoided homophobic people so saying he's a realistic portrayal of a teenager (especially in Japan with how behind they are on LGBT issues) doesn't really do any favors. I'm not saying he's badly written but I'm never going to get past that.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Man Chie is really off model here. Is that supposed to be her Persona in the back or what?
Edit: Wait, or is it Yukari? I know they had trouble keeping her consistent between her art and model and anime scenes.

Man, you're not even trying anymore.

Just realized, Junpei's birthday and mine are three day apart. Born in the same year as well. And Kanji is 6 days later and 6 years later as well.

Aigis and I share a birthday.

Or activation date.

Whatever.

I hope P5 is not another over-powered male fantasy. I don't want another comic relief sidekick who's always jealous of the MC because he's better than him at everything, yet still considers him his best friend.

Also, all girls falling head over heels for a mute MC, Just because.

But hey, I guess that's why people play it in the first place. :lol

CrazyDude

I hope P5 is not another over-powered male fantasy. I don't want another comic relief sidekick who's always jealous of the MC because he's better than him at everything, yet still considers him his best friend.

Girls dig the silent mysterious type.

EMT0

Banned

Hell, I thought Junpei hated the MC for most of the game. Yosuke was your bro from day 2 onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom