• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er... What?

About 30min ago, the niconico chat started referencing you (there was even an "I'M DANTIS" rally a la Spartacus at one point).

Funniest thing I've seen all day. You're internet famous, my friend. You no longer need to watch anime, you have transcended all anime.

EDIT: It's still going, BTW.

Gazoinks

88XO7EL.png

dies

Oh god dying.

Astra

Man, I can't wait for Persona 5 where we join up with the P4 crew at college. Yes, I know college isn't as big a deal in Japan as highschool when it comes getting crazy. That's why they all transferred to 'Murica for college.

Caladrius

Man, I can't wait for Persona 5 where we join up with the P4 crew at college. Yes, I know college isn't as big a deal in Japan as highschool when it comes getting crazy. That's why they all transferred to 'Murica for college.

Do you work for Capcom, by any chance?

todd360

About 30min ago, the niconico chat started referencing you (there was even an "I'M DANTIS" rally a la Spartacus at one point).

Funniest thing I've seen all day. You're internet famous, my friend. You no longer need to watch anime, you have transcended all anime.

EDIT: It's still going, BTW.

oh man I typed to fast and spelled it wrong.

Caladrius

Wait what? That connection made little sense.

That's the joke.

This thread feels like the film finale for a TV series where the entire paradigm of the show has been turned on its head and weird shit keeps happening and people are randomly disappearing and others are doing weirder shit and other people get lucky and have weird shit happen to them and I don't even know anymore it's like it's the end of the world and as soon as it hits the announcement time everyone is going to die and the viewers are going to going to go "what the fuck" and turn the TV off and it will all have felt like it was for nothing and I think the last scene I'll be in involves Dantis, kewlmyc, Sophia, Schmeeb, Trigger, buddha, Kazuma, Turnip, Lacke, Flux and CrazyDude staring at me like I just ran over Hashino in a mini van

Soriku

Wow I'm in my computer lab at school now doing work and someone comes up to me and asks if they announced the new Persona yet (he also lurks GAF). Didn't expect to meet any Persona fans in real life haha.

Tamanon

Banned
Wow I'm in my computer lab at school now doing work and someone comes up to me and asks if they announced the new Persona yet (he also lurks GAF). Didn't expect to meet any Persona fans in real life haha.

Don't miss your chance.

SOCIAL LINK GO!!

Kazzy

Okay, so what have I missed?
But the thread being in a lull has already given me a pretty big clue.

I've warmed to the idea of playing ignorant, only to then find that something has been announced. Alas! Your silence speaks volumes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom