• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squire

Banned
VM3aFs9.jpg

Well as we all know (spoilers)
In Persona 4 and 5 the themes, mythology of the personas, and big baddies intertwine (I can't speak for 2 or 1 because I haven't played them) So if we knew any one out of the three things I said the specualtion storm would reach new heights.
but since we don't I'll just use the horoscope thing as a springboard...How about taking fate to you're own hands/defying prophesy. Also what if the personae were based off of the constellations/Chaldean mythology (the Chaldeans were the ones that developed the Zodiac.)

Edit: errrp I kinda misread your post as well haha, I thought you were asking "what could it be?" or something like that. Anyway what I said still applies I guess.

EMT0

Banned
Well as we all know (spoilers)
In Persona 4 and 5 the themes, mythology of the personas, and big baddies intertwine (I can't speak for 2 or 1 because I haven't played them) So if we knew any one out of the three things I said the specualtion storm would reach new heights.
but since we don't I'll just use the horoscope thing as a springboard...How about taking fate to you're own hands/defying prophesy. Also what if the personae were based off of the constellations/Chaldean mythology (the Chaldeans were the ones that developed the Zodiac.)

While I can't say anything definite one way or the other, I'd like gods from the Fertile Crescent, so Babylonian.

Yeah, I think everyone can agree that we'd all like to see mythologies that haven't been represented by the series/aren't well represented in the media, and the mythologies of the fertile crescent/Arabia fit in both of those categories and as an added bonus are interesting as hell.

I'd also like to see Mayan sometime.

This would make me the happiest nerd alive.

Tamanon

Banned
PS4 Camera will throw up a shadow version of yourself sometime during the game. Can only beat it by saying "You're a part of me too"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom