• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

I'm up now. How many more hours on the countdown? 56?

55 hours and 50 minutes. You didn't miss much in terms of things to archive except for maybe event 16 which apparently depicted a custom scene similar to event 4 which took place on November 23 at the culture festival in P4G where Narukami and Ai were getting their horoscope read or something.

Zebetite

Banned
Are these Edogawa lectures playing as Events from P4G's TV Classroom thing? He definitely did not have a voice in Persona 4 vanilla and I heard him talking about Anima and Animus which werent in that lecture either.

Were those sequences voiced in P4G? Or did they hire a voice actor for Edogawa for this stream specifically?

Squire

Banned
Are these Edogawa lectures playing as Events from P4G's TV Classroom thing? He definitely did not have a voice in Persona 4 vanilla and I heard him talking about Anima and Animus which werent in that lecture either.

Were those sequences voiced in P4G? Or did they hire a voice actor for Edogawa for this stream specifically?

They're using the actor who played him in the P4 anime. These are newly written scenes produced with old assets from the games. Mostly.

No they're a bonus you get for completing more of the game and there are ten lessons in total. They're about Jungian Psychology at it's most basic. They weren't voiced P4G, in the English version, I don't know about the Japanese.

jaxword

Has anything interesting happened.

bJ0Nc.gif

tumblr_m4gf3iWCMp1rpl2i0.gif

k4EBM.gif

Everyone here's getting ready for P5, so yes.

I want to buy A Link Between Two Worlds (it is sort of like Persona 1 in that you jump between the normal world and the fucked up weird alternate world), but I am going to wait until I finish my Christmas shopping before splurging on something for myself.

FluxWaveZ

I like it, the only negative is horrible animated scenes.

The only one I've seen so far is the Rifle + cameo scene and I thought it was pretty good since it didn't suffer from the awful VA that some others have.

Oh, and of course there's the awesome opening pirate scene. How could you dislike that!?

CrazyDude

The only one I've seen so far is the Rifle + cameo scene and I thought it was pretty good since it didn't suffer from the awful VA that some others have.

Oh, and of course there's the awesome opening pirate scene. How could you dislike that!?

You're crazy. This case has redeemed anime cutscenes forever.

I misread the post, I am getting tired to the point where I am only reading every other word. Thought you were talking about the vanilla game. Didn't even know the dlc was out, I guess I got something to buy again.

LX_Theo

Banned
I had 4 exams in 24 hours coming up when this hype train started to get rolling... But I've gotten past those and am left with Thanksgiving Break to celebrate all things Persona 5. Can't wait to get back home to relax for a while. :)

Good luck to everyone with exams of their own in the trying times of this unstoppable hype train.

Gazoinks

Thankfully I got my exams out of the way last week, so I'm free to ride the unstoppable hype train to Persona station.

I'm only going to wake up hours after the Sunday announcement though...

Why do I have a feeling that this is going to be some kind of attraction, available in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Sendai, and Sapporo where you simulate the Midnight Channel? I just have a feeling. The locations aren't for P4U2 since it releases on the 28th of this month, so they have no need to announce it.

I just have this weird feeling, I don't know. I think it's Persona 5, though, because of the domain that was registered and everything else that we found out about the domain.

We'll find out soon enough, then.

EDIT: This is most definitely for a game. Ads for the stream (the current one) have a CERO rating, which is currently the CERO Pending Rating icon. This is definitely not a mobile game, then.

5pNom.png

Atlus is really pushing this stream, even putting the live stream on a bottom tab of niconico's TOP page, like the description stated.

Dantis

Why do I have a feeling that this is going to be some kind of attraction, available in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Sendai, and Sapporo where you simulate the Midnight Channel? I just have a feeling. The locations aren't for P4U2 since it releases on the 28th of this month, so they have no need to announce it.

I just have this weird feeling, I don't know. I think it's Persona 5, though, because of the domain that was registered and everything else that we found out about the domain.

We'll find out soon enough, then.

EDIT: This is most definitely for a game. Ads for the stream (the current one) have a CERO rating, which is currently the CERO Pending Rating icon. This is definitely not a mobile game, then.

5pNom.png

Atlus is really pushing this stream, even putting the live stream on a bottom tab of niconico's TOP page, like the description stated.

Holy shit, the plot thickens.

Hm, why 'without' a doubt?

I just think Soejima keeping Persona 5 in exactly the same art style as P3/4 doesn't make sense... similar style yes but not exactly the same like when you see new characters it won't make you think they are portraits that are from exactly the same game.

Recording events again, guys!

EDIT: Will record events such as the Midnight Channel ones. Normal ones won't be recorded due to me losing track of which event is which at this point. Sorry to all of those interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom