• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Buni

So it is really happening? Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy ._. Hype? Hype!
I just think Soejima keeping Persona 5 in exactly the same art style as P3/4 doesn't make sense... similar style yes but not exactly the same like when you see new characters it won't make you think they are portraits that are from exactly the same game.
I guess. Persona 3 and 4 have slightly different art styles, actually.

It happens to the best of us =P

Now go power nap and set your alarm for 4 hours time!

You laugh, I'v got my laptop set up right next to my bed so I can get up and immediately watch the stream. :p

*First world problems*

But yeah, don't need to see anymore trailers for P3/P4 that I'v already seen. TO DREAMLAND (where P5 is already out ;3;)!

FluxWaveZ

Can't bring myself to be 100% convinced that this is all leading to Persona 5. Guess that's how I am... Still, from the beginning it was obvious that this was going to be game related project and from this build-up plus other evidence, it's very likely that it's a significant one.

Dantis

Can't bring myself to be 100% convinced that this is all leading to Persona 5. Guess that's how I am... Still, from the beginning it was obvious that this was going to be game related project and from this build-up plus other evidence, it's very likely that it's a significant one.

I won't be convinced that it's P5 until they show P5.

Simzyy

Some of the cities names change if you click on them now. Don't have a clue what it means :p

0QymvcW.jpg

Kazzy

Guys, after much deduction and skimming of other assorted opinions, I can make a bold statement. This is definitely a countdown.

Some of the cities names change if you click on them now. Don't have a clue what it means :p

They're all areas and districts of the respective cities in question.Shinkuji to Tokyo, Dotonbori to Osaka... etc etc.

Hopefully this will help us narrow down the images shown during the Midnight Channel!

Hopefully MysticDistance records it!

Guys, after much deduction and skimming of other assorted opinions, I can make a bold statement. This is definitely a countdown.

Are you a Wizard?

Will be recording today's Midnight Channel.

Wow. Now there are city names?

This isn't for P4U2 though. That comes out on November 28, and I believe there is already a location list.

Will be recording today's Midnight Channel.

Wow. Now there are city names?

This isn't for P4U2 though. That comes out on November 28, and I believe there is already a location list.

District names like Sophia said, And I'm starting to think they are all Stations on the Midnight channel.

Sakae station with the ferris wheel matches the last one and the district. [Ferris wheel pointed out before by someone else]

The one where you can see a bit of red could be Shinjuku station, matches district and location.

Obviously this is all guess work, and I'm probably seeing things because I want to see them, so take it all lightly please.

I told everyone that these were stations. It seems the theory is getting clearer. We really are simulating the Investigation Team now. Atlus is clever sometimes when they troll us. It's interesting.

Jintor

New gimmick to be based on the subway lines. Alternate universe/world contained in the Tokyo underground. Did you read/watch Neverwhere? It's like that.

shrugs

District names like Sophia said, And I'm starting to think they are all Stations on the Midnight channel.

Sakae station with the ferris wheel matches the last one and the district. [Ferris wheel pointed out before by someone else]

The one where you can see a bit of red could be Shinjuku station, matches district and location.

Obviously this is all guess work, and I'm probably seeing things because I want to see them, so take it all lightly please.

Yo =P, I'll leave this ARG to you guys XD

Also PersonaGAF?

If you don't ace your exams you can't teach Mitsuru how to eat a hamburger so I hope y'all studied hard!!!!
I studied my butt off so hard it flat out left me and won't come back
hype intensifies?
"In the news today, an event unprecedented in internet history. The famed gaming forum 'Neogaf' was actually BURNED TO THE GROUND today"
Flame Hyenard pls
Tears. ;_;
Accept the new world order, Dantis. You cannot escape...
muahahahaha
Yo =P, I'll leave this ARG to you guys XD

Also PersonaGAF?
My wallet am cry

Caladrius

1 day, 10 Hours, 49 minutes and counting.

I think I'm going to take my leave until a few hours before the reveal.

Don't burn our thread before I come back!

So, as I wait for 12 AM to near, I'm playing my Japanese copy of Layton 6. Sorry for going off-topic, but how many people here on PersonaGAF are Layton fans?

In the end of the latest video, Margaret spoke.

It said マーガレット in the textbox when you see Elizabeth in the Velvet Room. This video also didn't talk about characters, but Shadows, Dark Hour, and what happens next.

It's just a recap of P3, and I guess they'll do a recap of P4 too, since this time it didn't say "To be continue..." it said "end"

So, no more P3 character recaps or plot recaps. Was the Margaret thing an error?

Atlus, why are you so confusing sometimes?

EDIT: Uploaded it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esU5YfzBeRo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom