• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soma

I put Jun's Chronos in my top five Persona designs ever.

Venus is also up there too since I just really love the color scheme and visual theme compared to Eros. Apollo is also really well designed but yeah the others are pretty decent..

Gazoinks

I put Jun's Chronos in my top five Persona designs ever.

Venus is also up there too since I just really love the color scheme and visual theme compared to Eros. Apollo is also really well designed but yeah the others are pretty decent..

Venus is kind of goofy looking, but it suits the character and theme of the Persona so it works for me. Chronos is a cool design too, although I kind of have mixed feelings on the frills. Better than the eternal goofiness that is Hermes though!

I would totally buy some Persona figures in the vein of the Jojo Stand figures.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
dMCnVW7.jpg

That's the only figure I own at present.

That Aigis Nendo is so tempting depending on price.

I only have two large 40k (Dark Angels and 'Nids) and I'm working on a Fantasy one right now (Lizardmen)

To keep this slightly more on-topic have you ever seen Aerion the Faithful's art? He's working on a 40k themed Tarot deck which I find incredibly interesting.

I love his art a lot. I think the deck could be interesting, I'm interested in seeing all of the final designs and how they look together. But it's a cool idea.

Alright, guys. I just want to edit a mistake I made earlier so I won't get banned.

Yes. CERO rates iOS games as of December 2011. They are rare cases, usually when the game is a port. CERO ratings can also be used to identify the App Store rating to those not used to text-based ratings (App Store ratings in all countries are similar to CERO and PEGI ratings. For some reason, Japanese people like having an image to identify the rating with). However, a port does not get a rating pending symbol, nor do most iOS games. In fact, I've never seen an iOS game get a pending rating symbol with the CERO. Even TWEWY iOS did not get a CERO rating.

The rating pending symbol is indeed only for new games, so the chances of this being an iOS game is 5%.

I just want to say this just in case a blue moon occurs and it turns out I was wrong.

Arena question: Are there characters that are generally easier/more difficult to play well as? Like in Soul Calibur V there is an 'ease of use' stat...

Thanks for streaming Persona channel btw, Sophia. I feel oddly compelled to leave it running in the background. Will be back for Midnight Channel :p.

Nachos

We are already mad.

Yup. Speaking of which, I managed to dig through some good ol' database navigation, I was able to dig up a few screenshots that weren't completely protected in regards to the Persona 5 announcement. Unfortunately, it all appears to be utterly incomprehensible without any proper context, but here's hoping that further teasers will be able to shed light upon what any of this actually means:

1. http://i.imgur.com/JnfqSYp.png
2. http://i.imgur.com/3ebQuCO.jpg
3. http://i.imgur.com/NIFMt6g.jpg

Also, I haven't been in here in like, two-three weeks, which is why I brought the insanity for my return. Did I miss anything aside from PersonaGAF-style speculation while I was away?

Sophia

Arena question: Are there characters that are generally easier/more difficult to play well as? Like in Soul Calibur V there is an 'ease of use' stat...

Thanks for streaming Persona channel btw, Sophia. I feel oddly compelled to leave it running in the background. Will be back for Midnight Channel :p.

You're welcome. :)

As for your question. Yes. Aigis, Naoto, Elizabeth, and Shadow Labrys are generally regarded as harder to play than other characters. It depends on your playstyle too. ArcSys is notorious for having unique characters with their own gameplay systems, so one character that's easy for someone might be hard for you. Or vice versa.

You're welcome. :)

As for your question. Yes. Aigis, Naoto, Elizabeth, and Shadow Labrys are generally regarded as harder to play than other characters. It depends on your playstyle too. ArcSys is notorious for having unique characters with their own gameplay systems, so one character that's easy for someone might be hard for you. Or vice versa.
Figures... haha. Do you know which are considered easiest? I'm guessing Yu is one.

Also, I was expecting to see more Mitsuru players online. Only seen one so far. Seen every character except for Aigis and Shadow Labby.

I found Labrys easiest to play when I played Arena.
Not sure if joke.

BoldAsBoognish

Neo Member
I've played hundreds of hours of P3 and P4, but I see more (than I was expecting) discussion on the story of P4A. Is it really that much of an impact on the grand picture? I never expected a fighting game to progress the story that much.

Well, looks like it'll be impossible to watch this midnight channel without a premium membership. If all they do is show the same images again with no static, I guess I won't be missing much.

FluxWaveZ

Not sure if joke.

Don't know if he's serious, but they particularly designed Labrys to being a good character for beginners to grasp (although I'm crap with her and I main Shadow Labrys).

Oh, and Aigis is the most technical character in the game, which is why she was the least played character online (after which was Shadow Labrys and then Naoto).

FluxWaveZ

I've played hundreds of hours of P3 and P4, but I see more (than I was expecting) discussion on the story of P4A. Is it really that much of an impact on the grand picture? I never expected a fighting game to progress the story that much.

Well, the story was a focal point in P4A. So much so that they straight up call it a sequel to Persona 4 and made it around 20 hours to complete (10-15 hours of non-repetitive stuff, though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom