• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marche90

eGw4LTXAvo

You guys.

This is exactly how I'm feeling right now

Working today will be a fucking chore having the announcement in my mind

You guys have no idea how happy I am how removed this is from Tuesday.

LOL

Regginator3

Neo Member
So much hype, Doctor Who tonight, this tomorrow and then buying the Ace Attorney DLC on the 25th. What an awesome 3 day weekend this is going to be.

i just want to play persona 5 now man

Caladrius

18 or so hours before touchdown can be considered a few, right? >__>

I knew this was going to be the countdown to the end of the world!

Explains why I'm the most sane person here.

On a more serious note, the scale of this announcement is...intriguing. It makes me think that they're really trying to make this break through into the mainstream.

I wonder how long this has been in the works.

Skwerl

Yea, I am kinda wondering too, the advertisement budget is /way/ too big for whats supposed to be a well-received niche game. If they screw up this one, it would backfire pretty majorly as far as financial aspect goes...

Venfayth

Not quite, Famitsu could still tease about "hey we know what the new characters are going to look like / what new features there are!"

Honestly care less about that than just getting a first look at the game, or another solid confirmation. Maybe not everyone feels the same, though.

Also could still use more konsona

Lunar15

I think the hype is finally setting in for everyone. This is it everyone, we made it. We're finally going to hear about Persona 5.

I hope P5 comes out on next-gen or portables. I'm ready to sell my PS3 next year, and I'd hate to keep it just for whenever I feel the need to replay P5 :(

Caladrius

I wish I had sinkholes for eyes.

On a vaguely more on-topic note: What is everyone doing to bide the time?

I'm alternating between playing Super Mario 3D World and Doing homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom