• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DID YOU GUYS SEE IT?

Those were mini-theatres. TVs in the station to be exact. Inorigo, your theory was correct.

You will be able to see the big announcement live, it seems.

Dr. Buni

I never thought I would say that, but good thing I have to work today or else the day would take forever to pass. Hype!

Don't know if he's serious, but they particularly designed Labrys to being a good character for beginners to grasp (although I'm crap with her and I main Shadow Labrys).

Oh, and Aigis is the most technical character in the game, which is why she was the least played character online (after which was Shadow Labrys and then Naoto).
Ah, okay. Blimey, guess it should be no surprise I lose as much as I do then. Slowly getting better though, actually came close to winning some matches yesterday.

I can't believe they are putting this much effort into announcing P4A2 for consoles.

tumblr_lx9050wpt31r9xulro1_500.gif

This mystery is solved.

YUNIKA VISION = Shinjuku, Tokyo
"Yunika Vision can display your company’s advertisements to the vast number of people passing through the Shinjuku Station East Exit area, leveraging the impact of its large and expressive video screens and contents that attract the interest of passersby."

ALTAVISION = Shinjuku, Tokyo

HILOSHI = Odori, Sapporo, Japan

SUPER LISA = Dotonbori, Osaka, Japan

VISION = Sakae, Nagoya, Japan?

The others were a bit hard to find, but basically.

We can now say that this is Persona 5. No way would they broadcast P4U2 live in these areas. This cost millions. Too much for just a console port. We now know why these locations are on the site. Each station will have a TV that will let you see the announcement. This also explains the Midnight Channel. It was just there to be a reference to how P4 was, where each day the details became more clear of what was going on inside the TV. It's probably also meant to be a way of saying "TV in a TV" if you get what I mean.

Anyways. We know this is for a game due to the CERO rating, and this too now proves the locations are not for P4U2, but for the announcement. Good job, Inorigo.

Dr. Buni

This mystery is solved.

"Yunika Vision can display your company’s advertisements to the vast number of people passing through the Shinjuku Station East Exit area, leveraging the impact of its large and expressive video screens and contents that attract the interest of passersby."

We can now say that this is Persona 5. No way would they broadcast P4U2 live in these areas. This cost millions. Too much for just a console port. We now know why these locations are on the site. Each station will have a TV that will let you see the announcement. This also explains the Midnight Channel. It was just there to be a reference to how P4 was, where each day the details became more clear of what was going on inside the TV. It's probably also meant to be a way of saying "TV in a TV" if you get what I mean.

Anyways. We know this is for a game due to the CERO rating, and this too now proves the locations are not for P4U2, but for the announcement. Good job, Inorigo.
Oh boy.

I'm not trying to hype anyone up. I just can't imagine them showing huge displays of the announcement all over Japan for a port or iOS game. Not even SE has done that before. This is definitely something big. I say Persona 5. I'm not trying to hype anyone or lead them to disappointment.

This is definitely a game. If it wasn't, there'd be no CERO rating at all.

Necrovex

So what time tomorrow should we know the exact details? I want to know if I will be disappointed before or after I see Book of Mormon.

Tamanon

Banned
So what time tomorrow should we know the exact details? I want to know if I will be disappointed before or after I see Book of Mormon.

Exact details? No idea. But the announcement is 6 AM EST tomorrow. Gives me a reason to stay up through all of Toonami I guess.

Arena question: Are there characters that are generally easier/more difficult to play well as? Like in Soul Calibur V there is an 'ease of use' stat...
I'd say Narukami is a good place to start in terms of ease. Labrys and Chie to an extent as well. If you can work with charge-based characters then Mitsuru is also a decent first pick. As mentioned by Sophia and Flux, Aigis/Naoto/Liz/Shadow Labrys are all the main hard ones.

This mystery is solved.

The fact there's this much effort going into this only makes me even more fucking hyped than I am.

Guys I always said I don't want to be hype. And here we are. Be still my hyping heart

Less than 20 hours left, friends.

SUPER MAXIMUM HYPE GO!
2hype4me

FluxWaveZ

Even if this turns out to be Persona 5 (which is what I'm really starting to expect), I'm kinda surprised that they would have even went to the lengths they have for it.

Would have thought it would pop up in a random Famitsu out of nowhere. Kinda beats the "next Tuesday!" crap, doesn't it.

Squire

Banned
Even if this turns out to be Persona 5 (which is what I'm really starting to expect), I'm kinda surprised that they would have even went to the lengths they have for it.

Would have thought it would pop up in a random Famitsu out of nowhere. Kinda beats the "next Tuesday!" crap, doesn't it.

Definitely.

After all - what's life without ambition?

Go big or go home, Atlus :)

You guys have no idea how happy I am how removed this is from Tuesday.

#DEAD

Necrovex

Exact details? No idea. But the announcement is 6 AM EST tomorrow. Gives me a reason to stay up through all of Toonami I guess.

Excellent, I'll wake up tomorrow and know if I should have manly tears during my morning run.

It's probably due to the popularity of the Persona franchise now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom