• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squire

Banned
I was referring to people who keep asserting speculation as fact, which is precisely what that is.

Can we not pretend there aren't some factual elements to this?

For instance, the stream has a CERO rating, so one thing they're announcing is a game. Fact. I'm not sure what's wrong with that.

Edit: I mean to say I don't see anyone asserting speculation.

FluxWaveZ

qhFUm

Sometimes, I think living in Japan would be cool.

Kazzy

I wasn't. I was referring to a general trend - something which you took as being about you. It's neither here nor there, and I don't really want to make this into an argument.

Sometimes, I think living in Japan would be cool.

If this is screening locally, I'm definitely watching it tonight. I actually didn't realize the release was so soon.

For instance, the stream has a CERO rating, so one thing they're announcing is a game. Fact. I'm not sure what's wrong with that.

Edit: I mean to say I don't see anyone asserting speculation.

Isn't that because they're showing footage of video games? (Persona 3 and 4)

Edit: Oh, it's rating pending. Yup, new game.

After Japan HQ visited... then Atlus USA forum closed... but given they are localizing Conception II... so I believe they are just really hard at work and beginning the localization process for Persona 5 for a simultaneous release!

Mad props for including Scrafty on the second-best P3 character. I love all of the little touches like giving Junpei Gothitelle, too. Awesomeness all around!

I went expecting you'd fuck up on at least one character.

I went out pleasantly surprised, good job dude.

Aww shucks you guys.

(Spoilers)

I'm working on some for the human antagonists of the series: Strega and Adachi.

EMT0

Banned
#FigureFree, because I don't get the point and I don't want to. My money should be spent strictly on games and food :p

I have a huge problem with figures, but I can't buy them online, have a rule that I only buy them when I go to cons. Saves me a bit of money in my pointless habit anyway.

But they all look so cyute.

Moonlight

Banned
Y'know, I'm just gonna talk the opportunity and say that the Prime versions of the original Personae that the P2 crew get are much better than any of the other ones Philemon bestows on them. Was never a fan of their end-game story Personae.

Apollo was pretty cool, though.

EDIT:

Okay, this one looks pretty good.

Gazoinks

Y'know, I'm just gonna talk the opportunity and say that the Prime versions of the original Personae that the P2 crew get are much better than any of the other ones Philemon bestows on them. Was never a fan of their end-game story Personae.

Apollo was pretty cool, though.

I like Apollo a lot, but otherwise yeah. I don't like most of the final evolved Personae in this series for some reason, although I haven't seen most of the P3 ones.

This guy though?
He's the best.

Why was I not aware of these?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom