• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys nearly single-handedly killed my 5 year eternal hype for Persona 5 with those sickening Persona x K-on pictures. I'm going to soak my eyes in some chlorine now.

PK Gaming

Ugh too much cutesy stuff

Time to counterbalance it with funny stuff STAT

tumblr_mtn7zuofnv1re133eo1_500.jpg

Someone wanted this a while back

tumblr_mf59oaWLaQ1qe6ix6o1_500.png

Snrk

tumblr_mnqm20qo821qi2jq9o1_500.png

Big Bro

tumblr_mpbuuy814B1qe6ix6o1_500.png

tumblr_mpbuuy814B1qe6ix6o2_500.png

There can only be one

tumblr_m44bk6bsZk1r190pdo1_r3_250.gif

The moment when thousands of Persona players got turned on

Squire

Banned
So that's what the cities on the teaser page must be then?

Yep. They're all big screens you can rent for marketing campaigns. Each one is located in a different area in Japan. Duckroll looked up their exact locations and the company that rents them with pics and everything.

Mystery: Solved :)

CrazyDude

Persona 5

Yu finds a 4k television that takes him 25 years into future Inaba. What he finds is the whole town is in ruins and is overrun by a new type of monsters. His persona is no use against these new foes. Just as he is about to be killed by one of these monsters a strange muscular girl crushes the monster's head with her bare hands. The girl looks down at Yu and says "Welcome home, big bro."

Squire

Banned
Yeah, I'm guessing that actress is either:

-P5 FeMC
-One of the first party members revealed
-A new Velvet Room *attendant

Oh god. It's not long until we get to bask in brand new, delicious Soejima character designs.

This is it.

Edit = *

Yeah, I'm guessing that actress is either:

-P5 FeMC
-One of the first party members revealed
-A new Velvet Room

Oh god. It's not long until we get to bask in brand new, delicious Soejima character designs.

This is it.

I don't think they're hiring someone to portray a room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom