• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting rather excited, guys.

excited.gif

The social links as a whole need to become more dynamic.

My hopes for P5:

1. Social link ranks change main story dialogue, instead of just being events isolated from the rest of the story

2. Choices that actually matter. In P4 they don't matter much. For example:
Yosuke: Hey help me work at Junes for a week please!
-No
Yosuke: Lol, you're so funny, see you tomorrow!

CrazyDude

What color hair will the main character have for persona 5?

P1 Black hair

P2 Brown

P3 Blue

P4 Gray

Girls are in their own category of hair color.

Trigger

I'm staying up as long as I can manage. It's a Saturday so that's what us young people do anyway, right?

P1 Black hair

P2 Brown

P3 Blue

P4 Gray

Brown hair pls. I actually like the very plain look of the previous protagonists.

Squire

Banned
So, is anyone going to stay awake the entire time, or take a nap between now and the reveal? I'm not sure yet.

I might take a nap I guess? Maybe?

I'm kind of a night owl, anyway. If you follow me on Twitter you know I'm pretty regularly awake at 3AM.

kewlmyc

I was asking because right now, it's 9:10pm for me so staying up to 6am is going to suck, especially since I've been awake since 8am.

I couldn't be more HYPE if I tried. Time for early sleep
hopefully
so that I can get up way too early for the announcements. This has been such a wild ride, and I can't wait to see the end!

See you all on the other side, friends!

P.S.: first snow of the year outside right now... listening to "Snowflakes" :)

P1 Black hair

P2 Brown

P3 Blue

P4 Gray

I wonder, because grey doesn't match the yellow of P4, blue is the same as P3's color, etc., and assuming the game's 'color' is red like the teaser site, it could be red- or a good complement to red.

Gazoinks

Cmon folks, release your hype--don't bury it.

Burn it!

I'm thinking I'll go to bed semi-early and set an alarm for around 2:30. Then probably wake up blearily, make a nonsense post on Facebook, and then remember why I actually woke up and get to the stream late. :D

Sophia

Cmon folks, release your hype--don't bury it.

As an android, I come with a fully equipped emotions modulation system to monitor and suppress my emotions during times of great need. This system allows me to remain relatively fair and nonjudgmental during times of heightened emotions.

This system is also partially broken at the moment. PERSONA IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!

So, is anyone going to stay awake the entire time, or take a nap between now and the reveal? I'm not sure yet.

I'm taking power naps between events. I paid for premium at Nico Nico just so I wouldn't get locked out. Waited five years for this, and I aint gonna bother with that crap!

Marche90

Undecided. Also, I might not wake up with my alarm at that hour, so there's that.

I might join the Skype party if I'm awake half an hour before the reveal.

Burn it!

I'm thinking I'll go to bed semi-early and set an alarm for around 2:30. Then probably wake up blearily, make a nonsense post on Facebook, and then remember why I actually woke up and get to the stream late. :D

For future reference aren't some people streaming the stream? if so, who? and where can I find it?

Levito

Banned
If you don't mind adding someone in about a half hour before the reveal, I'll be up. I've got my alarm set to a half hour before the reveal.

Also, I'm onto you senpai

Hahaha, I'm so fucking hype SO FUCKING HYPE. TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT

BLUE, YELLOW, PINK.. Whatever man just keep bringing me that(Persona)

kewlmyc and I will be on Skype for the countdown later, so totes join if you want.(Goes for everyone)

Anyways I'm going to try to play Killzone and bury my hype for a few hours.

I...

It's...

Is it really?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: probably fake, but still. Hype train doesn't discriminate

I did a reverse image search on Google and some other sites. None of them could come up with an original. Guess there's no way to verify it

Also, on an unrelated note, the stream is currently showing events in P4 up to meeting
Shadow Chie
, narrated by Margaret.

I have work from 10-2 or 3 tomorrow and I've been working just about all weekend.

Should I stay up or wake up for the announcement or just wait until the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom