• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

Plan on playing that series when I eventually get a Vita. Really like the aesthetic.

It's pretty nice. It has a quick pace as far as progression and character responsiveness goes compared to Monster Hunter's slower, more deliberate flow. ( I appreciate MH's strategic strengths and the reward it gives when you stick with it, but you have to make a pretty big commitment to playing. As easily bored as I am, it's not really something that I can really bring myself to follow through with. )

Easier to stay up until 3 than get up before 6.

Indeed

cjkeats

My work schedule worked out pretty nice, the announcement is 7:30am, I get off 7am. Takes me 15 minutes to get home, I'll be just in time for the madness.

Tamanon

Banned
Ah, the stream just showed a bunch of footage of P4G narrated by Margaret again, and ended with

m5MRki4.jpg

Hopefully they're talking about the next event and not a hint toward the game.

Yeah, talking about the next event. They did the same recaps of P3 yesterday, always with To be continued, until the final one which was The end.

FluxWaveZ

No way am I staying up until the reveal. I'll sleep for, like, 5 hours and get up an hour before the reveal so I don't decide to pass out instead of staying up to gather information and see reactions.

Does anybody have the link on hand for the "Emergency broadcast" that's a few minutes before the P5 announcement? Also is anybody gonna stream it? Cause if not I'll just drop the five bucks lol.

Wait, so we know the reveal is going to be broadcast live throughout Japan, so does that mean it won't get revealed in the stream? What would be the point of showing it in the cities, then?

LX_Theo

Banned
So I've been gone the past 9-10 hours as a result of heading home for break and watching the Doctor Who Special...

Anything notable happen? Please and thank you.

Marche90

xgjZSi2.jpg

Me in four hours.

I'm wondering if I should get a coffee and hold out or rest for two or three hours. Worst thing is I'm running out of time to figure out what to do. Damn British and Australian people, not having to mess up their sleeping habits to watch this :p

Gazoinks

I'm wondering if I should get a coffee and hold out or rest for two or three hours. Worst thing is I'm running out of time to figure out what to do. Damn British and Australian people, not having to mess up their sleeping habits to watch this :p

Join the Waffling Back and Forth Until You Realize It's Already Three Club! :D

Gazoinks

Alright let's do this! I am committing to staying up till three and then sleeping like a rock once the announcement is over hopefully! I am going to go make some black tea and steal some of my little sister's Halloween candy!

Astra

Alright let's do this! I am committing to staying up till three and then sleeping like a rock once the announcement is over hopefully! I am going to go make some black tea and steal some of my little sister's Halloween candy!

She still has Halloween candy? =O

Astra

She was one of the only kids trick-or-treating in a rich out of the way neighborhood. The candy never ends.

We used to do that, too. First run around our own neighborhood and fill a pillowcase. Get a new one and head to the wealthy neighborhood where they give full candy bars, and lots of other goodies.

Wish I had some now to make it the final two hours come 5am.

dkoy

Finally an advantage from living in Australia. 9am is when the announcement(s) is(are) made here. Must. Keep. Hype. From. Exploding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom