• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emitan

BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY

Fear's awake / anger beats loud

Face reality / never beat charity

The enemy you're fighting / covers whole society (Damn right)

Mommy's not here, gotta fight (all night)

Right here Shadow / 10 o'clock direction

Seize the moment / destroy the nation

Your rhyme is slow motion / give me motivation

Freaked out now / and dead on arrival (what?)

Round up around / Spit out all over

Rhyme like a rolling stone / Comin' a crowd

Watch out / they move / they dis you loud / Guess what this sound /

It bombs whole ground / so round up

Don't ease your pace / 'cuz enemy's brutal

Moment of truth / There ain't no truce

You're the only one / One world, One love

But the battle goes on / Shadows of Mass Destruction

Gazoinks

Whatever they got Meguro to come up with for the new song/s, I'm gonna be humming all of them for the next forever.

Multiple general battle themes would be awesome. Although if it's up to the quality of Reach Out To The Truth I don't really mind if there's one. Pretty sure that song's permanently imprinted in my brain now.

Got sick of Mass Destruction after a while though.

Multiple general battle themes would be awesome. Although if it's up to the quality of Reach Out To The Truth I don't really mind if there's one. Pretty sure that song's permanently imprinted in my brain now.

I'm pretty sure I hum it at least once a day simply because it's never going to be out of my head like, ever. I love all the P3 music, but the P4 music is just perfect.

I'd love 2-3 Battle themes though, not just Battle Theme/Boss Theme/End Boss Theme.

But I'm 100% sure whatever they are, they will be amazing.

fertygo

Well, Wiping all out is better.

That's why I'm confused why some people saying P3's OST is MUCH better than P4, I can understand if they prefer it music is very subjective after all.. but much better? Its very clear Meguro's much became more polished with each game and time passed than what we hear in P3, more varied and richer.

Emitan

What no bad heart.

88-Persona3-6-216.jpg

Jintor

man i hope my phone still has battery in half an hour

oh shit i'm in the city and i left my wifi on! Even if I'm not connected to anything it's constantly pinging stuff... better turn that off...

What does the folks who are awake now think IS GOING to be revealed during the announcement?

A few characters? The MC? A trailer of some sort? Becuase I remember the reveal of SMT IV was clearly just a background with some silhouettes... if Atlus is hyping this up so damn much they should show more than what they've shown for SMT IV... right?

I mean they are going to have some sort of a live talk show afterwords - SURELY the reveal has to contain a degree of SUBSTANCE proportionate to this hype.

Dr. Buni

You've been in the stream thread. No shortage of dumb posts.

"I bet it's P4-2. They keep showing P4 scenes!"

"My guess is P4A2 on consoles"

Come on.
Yeah, that is annoying lol. The fact they are using Persona 3/4 stuff doesn't mean it is related to P4. Still, can't blame anyone for being a bit skeptical about the announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom