• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fertygo

Yeah, that is annoying lol. The fact they are using Persona 3/4 stuff doesn't mean it is related to P4. Still, can't blame anyone for being a bit skeptical about the announcement.

Yeah if anything, its the opposite.. its a departure from those.

dkoy

heh atlus went from single famitsu article reveal to teaser sites, cryptic comments, vague statements and announcement streams.

I mean P3 and P4 were both revealed with 17 minute trailers that came with the magazines so.

Now look at it

2FPW5HR.jpg

"I hope P5 features the casts of P3+P4 because I want to see them all again. Because I am somehow not sick of them after P3, P3Fes, P3Portable, P3 The Film Series, P4, P4Golden, P4 The Animated Series, P4Arena, and P4Arena Mk 2" - a thing people are saying in the gaming thread, more or less

"I hope P5 features the casts of P3+P4 because I want to see them all again. Because I am somehow not sick of them after P3, P3Fes, P3Portable, P3 The Film Series, P4, P4Golden, P4 The Animated Series, P4Arena, and P4Arena Mk 2" - a thing people are saying in the gaming thread, more or less

Don't group us with that guy. He's just a bitter Persona 3 fan.

Everyone... I just want to say, if GAF goes down... this trip has been fun and no matter what happens, I love each and every one of you.

...except for the like five of you who are such consistently bad posters I had to put you on ignore. You know who you are.

Everyone... I just want to say, if GAF goes down... this trip has been fun and no matter what happens, I love each and every one of you.

...except for the like five of you who are such consistently bad posters I had to put you on ignore. You know who you are.

Back at you gentleman hat wearing bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom