• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkoy

IT'S HAPPENINGIT'S HAPPENINGIT'S HAPPENINGIT'S HAPPENINGIT'S HAPPENINGIT'S HAPPENINGIT'S HAPPENINGIT'S HAPPENINGIT'S HAPPENINGIT'S HAPPENINGIT'S HAPPENINGIT'S HAPPENINGIT'S HAPPENINGIT'S HAPPENING

Trigger

There is no way they'd spend god knows how long making a game that looks THIS bad right? This has to be a joke, right?

A side thing before the main announcement, I hope.
nULmZ.png

Lunar15

Hold up guys. The good thing is that this isn't Persona 5. It's deliberately NOT named Persona 5.

We know for a fact that Soejima was working on the art for a Persona game, and this is not it. This looks like the EO artist.

Calm down, P5 is coming.

dkoy

We all know we're gonna buy this. sigh

I'm just a little disappointed we're not getting a definitive P3 on vita. :p

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hold up guys. The good thing is that this isn't Persona 5. It's deliberately NOT named Persona 5.

We know for a fact that Soejima was working on the art for a Persona game, and this is not it. This looks like the EO artist.

Calm down, P5 is coming.

If you take too long to put out a product, expectations become too high.

So. Three announcments. One is that.... abomination. The next is P4:A2.

If the third isn't P5, I'm never buying another Persona game ever again.

Gazoinks

Atlus are officially the ultimate gods of trolling. Teddie why.

Honestly, I sorta like the idea of a spin-off handheld dungeon crawler, but I really want them to move on from P3/P4 and not after all this hype!

Honestly, I sorta like the idea of a spin-off handheld dungeon crawler, but I really want them to move on from P3/P4 and not after all this hype!

Handheld dungeon crawler is one thing. But FFS did you SEE THAT ABOMINATION? It doesn't even LOOK like persona, it looks like someone threw up Persona chibi art all over a 3DS.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

When does trolling become moronic pandering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom