• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
In 2015, all Japanese games will be handheld. Either on phones or portable consoles. The console JRPG will cease to exist. Not with a bang but with Final Fantasy 15-2

Trigger

Am I a bad person for admitting that some of those remix P4 tracks are kinda nice? Not staying-up-until-6am-for-Persona-5 nice, but nice.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_mwrm7aSPph1rd0vcuo1_1280.png

http://youtu.be/keOU2iF626k?t=41s

Soriku

The 3DS game is Etrian Odyssey-style which is cool. The rhythm game...yeah I don't know lol.

P5 is coming, have patience.

Gazoinks

Lost three hours of sleep for it. I wouldn't really have a problem with the announcements themselves (aside from the milking) if they hadn't hyped it for so long.

Necrovex

Lost three hours of sleep for it. I wouldn't really have a problem with the announcements themselves (aside from the milking) if they hadn't hyped it for so long!

It would be business as usual if they were announced at any other time, and I would be excited for the Vita dancing game.

But not like this.

Lost three hours of sleep for it. I wouldn't really have a problem with the announcements themselves (aside from the milking) if they hadn't hyped it for so long.

I don't get it. This wasn't worth three fucking months of hype. This is a two page spread in Famitsu, at fucking best.

dkoy

Atlus. You may have given us happiness. Only to take it away. Just for your own sadistic pleasure. You may have shaved a few years off of our lives. But you have made up for you. We love you Atlus.

Gazoinks

Man Atlus. I don't know whether I want to slap them on the back or punch them across the face.

So. Um. I liked that the teaser for P5 had a kind of ominous tone, and those themes of slavery are interesting? so yeah.

Hello friends I would like to formally and publicly admit that I was wrong. I had assumed the stream would be about P5, mostly, and not a bunch of dumb P3/P4 spin-offs, but I was incorrect and it was, in fact, largely about a bunch of dumb P3/P4 spin-offs. My bad.

Lunar15

I think i went through every stage of emotion tonight, GAF.

I don't think I've seen anything like this in my life.

There was a persona 4 dancing game. And everyone thought it was the last announcement. We were at that point, everyone.

CrazyDude

PersonaTeaser.jpg

Next persona will be set in prisons. The boxes represent the feeling of being boxed in a prison cell. The city represents all the cities you are being transferred to. Each prison will have it's own dungeon attached to it. You create social links with other prisoners and even the warden! There will still be studying like past persona game, you are enrolled in free education within the prison. Clubs will now be replaced with prison activities, such as working, bribing police to smuggle items in, knitting, and license plate manufacturing.

I called it, what do I win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom