• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i went through every stage of emotion tonight, GAF.

I don't think I've seen anything like this in my life.

Swear to god I was about to blow a blood vessel from pure rage.

Still pissed off that they basically are ruining the franchise BEFORE 5. But... 5 is real, we have a console, we have a date, don't care about anything else right now. Just wanna enjoy the happy.

that was something else. it was....something indeed. yep. whelp.

Chibisona looks really stupid, but the Etrian Odyssey team is making it and their series is ultra solid so I bet it will be fun.

P4A2 looks slick, and Adachi is cool, but I was REALLY hoping it would have been Kei Nanjo.

P4 Dance is the worst thing ever they should make it disappear

P5's tone is noticeably darker, mentions slavery and emancipation, what? Glad it seems different from 4 in the 6 seconds we got to see of anything involving it.

They whored themselves out. They shat all over P3/4 and trampled the series with this shit.

But I don't care. Because it's real you guys.

Screw it man, Atlus gotta pay the bills. If the side stuff means more funding for P5 and the like, everybody wins. Persona Q also does look pretty interesting.

But Persona 5 is REAL.

Oh my God, Persona 5 isn't coming!

qSPQU.gif

zqYpB.gif

PERSONA 5!!

What a combination of posts

Dantis

I've never been so trolled in my life. Thank God it appeared at the end. Who knows what would have happened if we stopped at P4D.

The Persona 5 trailer was actually really fucking cool and well made.

It just didn't deserve this ridiculous buildup when it was essentially nothing.

What are our speculations on the teaser? Maybe a technology = enslavement theme?

That's what I'm thinking, that the world their currently living in is nothing more than tacit acceptance and enslavement. And that they have to break free from it using fucking magic because fuck you, Persona.

Lunar15

I'm not going to disagree here, but I'm also not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. I have to say, no reveal will EVER be as memorable as this... for better or worse.

Gazoinks

That's what I'm thinking, that the world their currently living in is nothing more than tacit acceptance and enslavement. And that they have to break free from it using fucking magic because fuck you, Persona.

Persona x Matrix? Pretty much fits with a more literal version of what P4 was doing, will be interesting to see where they go with it.

Hahahaha the title change. Haha.. Ha.. HAHAAHAHAHAAA. I think my brain is broken.

Soriku

All the platform speculation shit is dumb as hell in retrospect now. In the end it's a fucking obvious PS3 announcement! Lol!

I don't fucking understand their logic.

It was a masterful troll. One for the fucking ages. But not only are they tainting the well by just pissing people right the fuck off, but they're completely destroying what was, I thought, a serious franchise with serious characters and serious games.

P5 is great and all, but the steps the took to show a 2 minute "It's fucking real it's fucking coming now shut the hell up and quit pestering us" reveal just seemed completely unnecessary.

Sophia

I have experienced every emotion possible except Anger now, and I loved the Persona 2 vibes coming from that Persona 5 tease.

Also, Persona Q is basically Etrian Odyssey meets Persona 3/4, so I'm sold.

Also, I made it into the top ten at Twitch. Thank you everyone who made that possible. That was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced.

PK Gaming

Highlights:
-PERSONA 5
-(mega P4 spoilers)
ADACHI
is in the new Persona 4 Arena game
-Kanamin is hot
-P4Q looks... decent

Problems:
-P4D pretty much shits on Yu's image, so not cool
-No P5 footage
-Dantis might be dead

Lunar15

I have experienced every emotion possible except Anger now, and I loved the Persona 2 vibes coming from that Persona 5 tease.

Also, I made it into the top ten at Twitch. Thank you everyone who made that possible. That was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced.

Thanks for hosting! PQ is a lot more digestible when we know P5 is coming, I can say that for sure.

Emitan

Highlights:
-PERSONA 5
-(mega P4 spoilers)
ADACHI
is in the new Persona 4 Arena game
-Kanamin is hot
-P4Q looks... decent

Problems:
-P4D pretty much shits on Yu's image, so not cool
-No P5 footage
-Dantis might be dead

Yu is king of swag. This fits him perfectly.

Trigger

You're awesome. lol, without that stream I would've missed everything.

They took us literally to the bottom before that reveal. To the fucking bottom.

Haha, Atlus are masters at this. I felt literally like (P4 BIG spoilers)
after you think Nanako is dead and Namatame is going to walk free.
but then I was freed by Atlus. Thank you atlus.

also I found a picture of the Persona 5 MC:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OekNk4h_Y7Y/URkuP2j0BnI/AAAAAAAAAZ4/gntEyl1-sjs/s1600/Abraham_Lincoln_by_wendelin.JPG

Edit: also why is everybody obsessed with this technology theme? I mean it would be cool, but it comes up time and time again as if it HAD to happen without anything to actually back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom