• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARE YOU READY

ibmNt5UzxfESrD.gif

PK Gaming

I don't understand why they had to have Yu in the dancing game. Really.
You said it brother

It really bothers me that they managed to drag Yu down like this. Hopefully the rest of the P4 characters get brought in as well.

PS: Did anyone else notice that Yu was using Yosuke's headphones.

You said it brother

It really bothers me that they managed to drag Yu down like this. Hopefully the rest of the P4 characters get brought in as well.

No Yosuke's are orange, and if I remember correctly the ones he was wearing were yellow

Emitan

Yu is the guy who was super psyched for the cross dressing pageant, the guy who confidently strode to the girl's side of the table and wanted to date Kanji.

He is the King of the King's game.

He saved the world from 3 different gods.

MOTHER FUCKER CAN DANCE IF HE WANTS TO.

cj_iwakura

Iwakura, was it just me, or did Mr Bun Bun show up somewhere in that entire mess?

It wasn't just you, I got that vibe too.

Just realized there's rows of chairs. Now I think it is a school setting. Maybe a very stringent academy?

And watched the trailer again. It really is great. I love the music vibe.

You said it brother

It's not even the dancing game, really, that bugs me. That's a side thing, I consider it the same level as Star Wars kinect. Something that happened that we ignore and pretend didn't.

But idk about smushing literally everybody from P3/4 into one game together. And then making them Chibi. I just... I don't think the Chibi look goes with Persona at all.

Dantis

I... think I'm done with Persona for a while.

Remember when I pissed and moaned about the Golden band scene and you all said "It's just a bit of fun, it won't mean anything!".

Well... yeah.

Fuck.

cjkeats

I am ridiculously pleased by everything announced today. This is too much.

2014, year of Persona.

Remember when I pissed and moaned about the Golden band scene and you all said "It's just a bit of fun, it won't mean anything!".

Well... yeah.

Fuck.

LOL.

Well... yeah.

Fuck.

Chibisona. I'd love to know who at Atlus/Index approved that idea. So I can smack them in the mouth.

Lunar15

Well... yeah.

Fuck.

It didn't mean anything. We're getting P5 and it seems relatively unaffected so far. That's what people meant: It shouldn't affect the mainline series.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Well... yeah.

Fuck.

Gots to get that fanservice money. Gots to imply Naoto has big boobs because the fanboys crave it. Gots to sell them phone charms.

Well... yeah.

Fuck.

I'm right there with you man, but its probably just some stupid spinoff that none of us have to play, its just to boost sales in Japan. It wont even be canon (probably)

Well... yeah.

Fuck.

I was on this same path, P5 pulled me from the brink. STILL not enjoying how this series i getting more and more marketed and sell outish. P5 looks fantastic though, and that Chibi game will probably be good if the EO team is behind it.

It didn't mean anything. We're getting P5 and it seems relatively unaffected so far. That's what people meant: It shouldn't affect the mainline series.

But it does. It's taking the characters FROM the mainline series and just... I don't know how to describe it. Desecrate sounds much too intense. But it's the word I'll use I guess.

Squire

Banned
Yu is the guy who was super psyched for the cross dressing pageant, the guy who confidently strode to the girl's side of the table and wanted to date Kanji.

PREACH

Are you guys kidding me? Get over yourselves. Wow.

Tamanon

Banned

Well... yeah.

Fuck.

Eh, look at it as them taking that stuff you don't like and splitting it off from the actual game.

PK Gaming

1-3ani-kyouya-nuuu.gif

You're right.

This is totally his M.O

dkoy

...y'know, I'd actually want a game like that, no joke. A rhythm game with Persona songs would be amazing.

Looks like you got your wish....

Just posting this again in case you didn't see :p

I hope so too, maybe a simultaneous release so everyone can play it in 2014

Atlus would be beyond gods if they did this.

Well time to buy a 3ds. Just because it has the persona name on it. (will get SMT4, EO, FE and other stuff while I'm at it)

Lunar15

But it does. It's taking the characters FROM the mainline series and just... I don't know how to describe it. Desecrate sounds much too intense. But it's the word I'll use I guess.

I came for P5, I got P5. Not gonna be salty here. We already live in a world where there was "P4 Slot". They can do what they want in their spinoff games as long as the mainline series goes on and continues doing new things.

fertygo

LOL, Its from Sega team.. I don't mind it as long have bunch of new song.
Persona5 seem not affected and looked ambitious anyway

cjkeats

This is literally the best post I've ever seen.

If what little we saw in the P5 announcement is any indication about the game's tone, Chibisona (and Dance Dance Persona) is going to be some light fluffy fare to balance out what should be a darker entry.

Moonlight

Banned
Just posting this again in case you didn't see :p
If I'm going to be honest I'm all about Dancing All Night. I love rhythm games and I love Persona music, plus it looks pretty nice.

it was more the weight of two-months of hype crashing down upon me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom