• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the main characters are chairs
tumblr_mwrok0cLDd1qhjm2zo1_500.png

Chair-sona
#dead

No chance in hell lol.

About the theme...I guess the students are like slaves to the school? Will be interesting.

They didn't go for the highly predicted internet theme it seems.

It's early yet.

After all, what are a lot of people but slaves to social media/the internet?

I was wrong, my hype didn't get replaced by grief, my grief got replaced by hype! So what if they make a chibi game? It don't matter, what matters is that Persona 5 was announced!

A slavery theme? This sorta gives credence to the whole "Egyptian/other Middle Eastern mythology as the theme for Personas (even though the ancient Egyptians never really had slaves.) The only thing I hope now is that they don't use personas from any Sub-Saharan African regions... might be a tad insensitive.

I was wrong, my hype didn't get replaced by grief, my grief got replaced by hype! So what if they make a chibi game? It don't matter, what matters is that Persona 5 was announced!

A slavery theme? This sorta gives credence to the whole "Egyptian/other Middle Eastern mythology as the theme for Personas (even though the ancient Egyptians never really had slaves.) The only thing I hope now is that they don't use personas from any Sub-Saharan African regions... might be a tad insensitive.

Egyptian mythos would be sweeeeeet.

EVERYBODY KILLS EVERYBODY!

Egyptian mythos would be sweeeeeet.

EVERYBODY KILLS EVERYBODY!

There is also the possibility that they retread greco-roman mythology since slavery was a big part of greco-roman culture. Itt would, however, be boring as hell I WANT NEW MYTHOLOGIES DAMMIT

Also P4A2 main confirmed: Adachi bitches, prepare to feel the wrath of my cabbage-themed attacks

Holy shit what a ride. Atlus are some serious trolls. First with the countdown, then with some random old lady deliberately not showing us footage, then announcing a 3ds chibi game, then some stupid dance spin off for the Vita and finally P5 for PS3.

Squire

Banned
So, what about the interview with the voice actress? I'm guessing she either plays the new girl in PQ or Kanamin in P4D.

I'm guessing everyone noticed Sho doesn't have a Persona? WHAT COULD THIS MEAN!?

EDIT: Also, doesn't his eyes look like Aigis's and Labrys's?

I have a feeling that part of the footage might of originally been for a trailer or something so they kept the Persona out.

'cos later on in the trailer he definitely does have a Persona.

There is also the possibility that they retread greco-roman mythology since slavery was a big part of greco-roman culture. Itt would, however, be boring as hell I WANT NEW MYTHOLOGIES DAMMIT

I want them to go outside the sphere of comfort. Like, Gaelic deitys. Make Tir Na Nog the new Tartarus, or a dungeon, make Celtic gods involved too if you have too, hell even just go to freaking Norse mythology if you have too. Just something other than another "Hero must find his lost love in the underworld."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom